Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My brother and I are riding our bikes to Townsend from Raleigh-Durham, but we'll only be there Friday b/c that's when my ride-along is scheduled. We'll spend Thursday and Friday nights in Asheville, NC.

My brother will be on the Harley and I'll be on the big black BMW and will have on a high-viz neon yellow jacket and a helmet with matching hi-viz stripes (see helmet in the pic).

I hope to see you there! Keep an eye out for us, and stay safe!

Ford Bronco Super Cel East Roll Call bikes
Sponsored

Hutch98

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone doing a day trip there on Friday out of Nashville? Can I hitch a ride to the event?
Did you find a ride for Fri? I am in Nashville would like to hit the road by 5-6 am and get back mid afternoon. I signed up for a ride along in the new Bronco but never got a time slot so will be just looking. They are suppose to have every model and every color so we shall see

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anybody would like to join me tomorrow at 10am for my ride along send me a PM. My friend can’t go due to work so I am by myself. All I ask is that I get the front passenger seat. Trying to ride in the Badlands. Thanks.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Did you find a ride for Fri? I am in Nashville would like to hit the road by 5-6 am and get back mid afternoon. I signed up for a ride along in the new Bronco but never got a time slot so will be just looking. They are suppose to have every model and every color so we shall see
I replied to your email. I am no longer going this Friday. I really appreciate you reaching out and offering me a ride.
Sponsored