First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No problem with the questions at all. I responded to your email as well but the details on the basket is that it’s reversible. This is due to the slide rails allowing you to slide the basket out and flip it over to create a flat surface. The basket sits neutral so you don’t gain (or lose) height to the system. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.
Sponsored

EasternSierra

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone sorry I haven’t been as active on Bronco6G but we’ll be making a concentrated effort to the group where it all started. I’d be more than happy to answer any questions [...]

thanks,
Derick
Hi Derick. I'm wondering what the height increase (above the ground) is with your base top. I didn't see it on the site.

Derick Lee

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm sorry I stand corrected and thank you for the info I meant to call this company and get clarity. I have talked to hooked and Uptop. This is one had had yet to call but this was one of my first choices not cheap const. Clearly we'll built. Compared to the others. And one that will run all three positions.
We can help when you’re ready. Like you I wanted something versatile and removable if I want to run with the soft top down. Reach out if you have any questions. Thanks.

IMG_6801.png

OP
OP
Riffraff

Riffraff

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
we know it fits and works with 2-doors but we’ve had a difficult time running fitment tests due to Bestop’s proprietary mounts. Our only interference (from our research) is it creates a small gap on the tailgate due to the 1/16th side mounts for the rack. We’d be happy to keep you updated if we get more data. Thanks.
I got mine racket designs roof rack. The full package love it service has been a little spotty due to them making improvements which they kept me informed of so there are no complaints here. I'm just waiting for the front part that they're replacing. I love my rack. It's been raining here so I haven't gone outside to put the tent on yet.

Derick Lee

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi Derick. I'm wondering what the height increase (above the ground) is with your base top. I didn't see it on the site.
5 inches and whether you run it as a basket or flat surface it’ll stay the same height. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Derick Lee

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got mine racket designs roof rack. The full package love it service has been a little spotty due to them making improvements which they kept me informed of so there are no complaints here. I'm just waiting for the front part that they're replacing. I love my rack. It's been raining here so I haven't gone outside to put the tent on yet.
thanks btw the front assembly is shipping this week woohoo
Sponsored