First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've got the ADV hardtop coming my way in January and the wife keeps asking if there's anything I want for Christmas, so i started looking into storage bags for the roof panels.
I found these by cover King on the Ford site: https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-2021-hardtop-roof-panels-front-by-coverking-1

Problem is, no one seems to be able to give me a solid answer as to whether this bags holds two front panels or if two bags are needed.
Ford chat wasn't sure, and they also weren't sure if the $150 got you a pair of bags or just a single bag.

Anyone have these, or know the answers to my questions?
Any alternate suggestions/
Sponsored

PThikeandski

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've got the ADV hardtop coming my way in January and the wife keeps asking if there's anything I want for Christmas, so i started looking into storage bags for the roof panels.
I found these by cover King on the Ford site: https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-2021-hardtop-roof-panels-front-by-coverking-1

Problem is, no one seems to be able to give me a solid answer as to whether this bags holds two front panels or if two bags are needed.
Ford chat wasn't sure, and they also weren't sure if the $150 got you a pair of bags or just a single bag.

Anyone have these, or know the answers to my questions?
Any alternate suggestions/
Assuming it’s the same bag that comes with the hardtop, it will fit both the left and right front panels

OP
OP
Kjbeggs

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Assuming it’s the same bag that comes with the hardtop, it will fit both the left and right front panels
It's actually a "garage storage" version as opposed to in-vehicle storage, but I'd assume capacity would be the same.
Thanks!

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

It's a damned tight fit for 2 panels.

Sponsored

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

New here and new to Bronco. Just bought mine and I don't have the onboard storage bag for the front panels of my '22 Bronco 2 door. I have accouple questions I hope someone could help me with.
1. Are the front panels on the 2 door the same size as the 4 door?
2. Will the 2 door panels fit in a bag that says it is for 4 door panels?
3. Is there anyplace I can buy on board storage bags for my 2 door bronco? All I can find are the "garage storage bags"
Thank you

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's a damned tight fit for 2 panels.
It’s my least favorite part about now having a hard top. I looked back at my middle panel “garage” bag and it’s WAY nicer. Roomier and massive heavy duty zipper. Unlike the dinky one that’s on the provided “on-board” bags.

Anyone have the garage bag for the front panel and can confirm that they fit much easier and the zipper isn’t trash?

I’ll rig up a strap situation for on-board situation if that’s the case. That canvas bag is headed to the dumps.
Sponsored