First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Matching up the curve with the pads on the bottom of the bag, curve side matching. Drivers in first, cover and then insert passenger curve matching the bag. This worked great for me.

IMG_3047.jpeg

IMG_3048.jpeg

IMG_3049.jpeg

IMG_3050.jpeg

IMG_3051.jpeg
That panel bag is not the same as my 22 model, zipper configuration is different and you have patches sewn in each corner. Must be a 23 model change.
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That panel bag is not the same as my 22 model, zipper configuration is different and you have patches sewn in each corner. Must be a 23 model change.
So there IS a payoff for those of us that had to wait almost 3 years! Thanks Ford. 🙃

Nabor19 thanks for all the pic's, very helpful. I'll be referring back to this once the weather cooperates for some tops-off driving. My first thought was to do it the same as the OP - insert the tops into the bag in the cargo area to minimize the risk of my clumsy ass dropping one on the ground. Still might go that way, at least initially, which could help validate if it's the method or some running change to the bags themselves.

OP
OP
HotRod76

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, good catch. That is definitely different than the bag I have.

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Youtube knows all.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Matching up the curve with the pads on the bottom of the bag, curve side matching. Drivers in first, cover and then insert passenger curve matching the bag. This worked great for me.

IMG_3047.jpeg

IMG_3048.jpeg

IMG_3049.jpeg

IMG_3050.jpeg

IMG_3051.jpeg
What type of mud flaps are those if you don't mind me asking. Also do you like them?

Sponsored

golfermurray16

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 23 and maybe it’s a different bag. Who knows. I was putting them in wrong for the longest time they would fit, but it wouldn’t zip. I was putting the curve on the bottom of the bag and the top of the bag then my son who is nine told me I’m doing it wrong! the curves go on the outside of the bag and they slide in and zip easily.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's a tight fit, but it should be. You don't want those panels in a loose fitting bag banging around and possibly getting damaged.

Also, I get them in, I like to pick it up by the handles and shake it up and down a couple times like you would with a pillow case. It zips right up after that.

Last edited:

Nabor19

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond; 1994 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What type of mud flaps are those if you don't mind me asking. Also do you like them?
They are the Amazon specials, but they mounted up great and I think really good. I figured for the $60 bucks I got them for, they were worth a shot. But they fit up really well and are sturdy. Make a big difference. They came with quick release hardware to slide off easily if you want.

WonVon Mud Flaps Splash Guards for Ford Bronco Accessories 2022 2/4-Door No Punching Required Front and Rear Quick Installation (4 pcs) https://a.co/d/g4oi6ud

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a ‘22 and my bag looks the same. This reinforcements are only one side.

as for this thread, my issue is that my driver panel is starting to poke a hole in the top of the bag, it seems ford should’ve reinforced both sides of the bag
Sponsored