chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I need properly sized fender flares to comply with state law here. Why do you ask?
Just seems like you were making a ton of complaints. Besides pretty much every state has those state laws. Doesn't stop people from doing it. Do cops where you live pull people over for that a lot?
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just seems like you were making a ton of complaints. Besides pretty much every state has those state laws. Doesn't stop people from doing it. Do cops where you live pull people over for that a lot?
Since you asked (*full disclosure: you did not ask), it was dry sarcasm on a slow B6g news day. Always tough to assume tone through text.

And i've seen some people (and been that person) pulled over for some ridiculous stuff. The state law is that you must have flaps or suitable wheel coverings which cover the entire width of the tire. Now, in a area that gets about 280-300 days of rain per year, it makes sense. People that don't have wheel coverings are huge d-bags around here given the water content it throws up, not to mention how much dirt/rock is on the roadways as it's constantly pushed onto the roads via that same rain.

Bright turn signals? Yup, been pulled over for that.... (they were stock turn signals, cop just thought they were bright)

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean the caption on Facebook says something to the effect of “the Bronco becoming the RTR Bronco”. Also there is the usage of the hashtag #tbt, which means Throwback Thursday(For you old farts... I kid, I kid). A lot of words to say this is a picture of when they were in the process of turning a stock Bronco into the RTR Bronco that was unveiled at Moab. Not much more to this than that lol.

Edit to also add: Nothing on the RTR Bronco is being torn apart or changed, because it is literally in Mexico right now. Vaughn and Loren were ripping around in it on a San Felipe beach on IG this morning because there is an Ultra4 race this weekend down there.
I am an old fart, whats facebook?

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Since you asked (*full disclosure: you did not ask), it was dry sarcasm on a slow B6g news day. Always tough to assume tone through text.

And i've seen some people (and been that person) pulled over for some ridiculous stuff. The state law is that you must have flaps or suitable wheel coverings which cover the entire width of the tire. Now, in a area that gets about 280-300 days of rain per year, it makes sense. People that don't have wheel coverings are huge d-bags around here given the water content it throws up, not to mention how much dirt/rock is on the roadways as it's constantly pushed onto the roads via that same rain.

Bright turn signals? Yup, been pulled over for that.... (they were stock turn signals, cop just thought they were bright)
It the same over here on this side of the Cascades, with the exception of rain days. It seems the Sheriff and Highway patrol are a bit more lenient when it comes to wheel coverings (over here at least), but the city cops are ticket happy.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

wonder if the fender ticket is like a busted tail light ticket where you have 24hr to get it fix and show the cops proof. With the ease of putting the fenders back on that would not be a problem

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs