First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just went and took a look at it. It seems that it will be a solid solution, but no info on availability.
Hope they get sorted for the BRaptor gang soon.

Oh wait: Yes, I see an install video, so they must be close if that is up and running. Now reading some of the comments, makes sense if tooling went down.

Haha my last edit: The S&B install and the way it goes to the tubo, especially from the filter to the turbos across the hot side, is a lot like the Injen setup for the 2.7.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Docdownes

Raptor
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Available to purchase now. Got an email stating back ordered after I purchased but email stated it should ship within next week.

just an fyi

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Available to purchase now. Got an email stating back ordered after I purchased but email stated it should ship within next week.

just an fyi
Will believe this when I see it. I purchased it back in Nov with pre-orders and have heard its shipping next week more times than I can count now.

Docdownes

Raptor
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Will believe this when I see it. I purchased it back in Nov with pre-orders and have heard its shipping next week more times than I can count now.
Good to know. We’ll see. At least the Raptor R filters started shipping last month

Sponsored

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

just an fyi
Ordered the dry extendable this morning and got the same back order + should ship in a biz week email. 👍

OP
OP
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
From S&B this morning...

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out to you personally regarding your recent order . We sincerely apologize for the unexpected delay in shipping your order as demand is higher than anticipated for these parts. Please rest assured that our team is actively addressing the issue to expedite the shipment of your part. We understand the importance of your order and the inconvenience this delay may have caused. We are committed to resolving this matter promptly and will ensure that your part is shipped out at the earliest possible time.

You will receive a confirmation email with the updated tracking information as soon as the package is shipped. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused, and we appreciate your understanding.

😞

Jeff Lebowski

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport SVR 2020
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
From S&B this morning...

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out to you personally regarding your recent order . We sincerely apologize for the unexpected delay in shipping your order as demand is higher than anticipated for these parts. Please rest assured that our team is actively addressing the issue to expedite the shipment of your part. We understand the importance of your order and the inconvenience this delay may have caused. We are committed to resolving this matter promptly and will ensure that your part is shipped out at the earliest possible time.

You will receive a confirmation email with the updated tracking information as soon as the package is shipped. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused, and we appreciate your understanding.

😞
its a big joke at this point..... S&B Lochness Monster Intake. At least they let you pay for the item first which is nice of them.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just got the email that my intake shipped!

Sponsored

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wait… y’all don’t put a sock in your shorts?

Edit: While I appreciate the input and the video - honestly, I learned a lot watching what is essentially a commercial, but the SB filter for the BRaptor is similar to the Banks boxed/closed design Banks is trying to switch people to. Closed, routed tubes… The primary difference is Banks has the proprietary MAF Controller. Am I missing anything else here?

If the SB was open and similar to what Banks is shitting on I’d have likely canceled or been hesitant to install. As it stands I have no issues with my purchase and look forward to louder wooshy noises. 🤷‍♂️

Sucks we don’t have more options.

Last edited:

Docdownes

Raptor
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine delivered this morning.

gotta work today so unlikely I get it installed but looks like standard S&B quality in the box.

Ford Bronco S&B Cold Air Intake - Raptor Edition IMG_0518

Raptor Guy

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'll never understand why so many burn their money on worthless performance parts.

Docdownes

Raptor
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Installed S&B cold air intake earlier.

Took about 2 hours. Could have been quicker but I used the opportunity to rearrange some of the accessory wiring I’d done previously.

Got a wrong part that S&B were great about overnighting the right one to me. Other than that no big issues.

Followed the video instructions. Fairly straight forward.

Looks solid.

Raining tonight so just a limited test run but feels decent. Engine a little less sluggish. No error codes.

*excuse the dirty engine bay*
Ford Bronco S&B Cold Air Intake - Raptor Edition IMG_0552
Sponsored