Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So this is me venting. I get daily emails from Car and Driver and Automobile magazine etc. just got one with an article about how beautiful the new serial #1 FE model will be that is being auctioned by Barrett Jackson for charity. Noble cause. The new Bronco does look great. But in the picture for the Bronco they are still marketing the Saddle Leather interior even thought the article says it will have Navy Pier. Ford marketing must have a say in this garbage. It just annoys me that they are still marketing these interiors that they are not delivering. Had to call it out as I think many of us feel got the bait and switch with the interiors. Iā€™m over the disappointing interiors, my BD SAS MGV 2.7 order is in, but please stop marketing the ones we canā€™t have. Itā€™s a slap in the face.
Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As much as i like that interior. The reality is real saddle leather gets TRASHED quick. Also premium doesnt begin to describe it. It would be a massive mark up

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That would be the magazines, not Ford.

OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That would be the magazines, not Ford.
Agreed but if Ford wanted to control it they could. I believe those images are still on their web site for the Bronco. Hey it is what it is, I just find it annoying šŸ˜‰

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As much as i like that interior. The reality is real saddle leather gets TRASHED quick. Also premium doesnt begin to describe it. It would be a massive mark up
That said the old King Ranch leather is the only leather I would ever really want. Gorgeous to look at and smells even better.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Agreed but if Ford wanted to control it they could. I believe those images are still on their web site for the Bronco. Hey it is what it is, I just find it annoying šŸ˜‰
Maybe it was someone at the magazine trying to give Ford a hint that they want that saddle interior. šŸ¤”
Sponsored