First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just want a picture of a cyber orange 2 door black diamond without the Sasquatch package but with the upgraded wheels. So I can preview my baby

Ready for you to pick up

Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2 Door Bronco Black Diamond in Rapid Red test
Sponsored

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now there was a post a few days ago where they showed each model outdoors (one with white top frenzy) and it seemed like that A51 had the 32s with the optional wheels. For a closer look I think it may be this one but I can’t confirm as it was listed as a wild track before that
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ange-obx-oxford-white-obx-iconic-silver.6219/
The one you linked has the non BD bumper, what size are those tires? 33? I wish there was a straight up side on view of a 4 door black diamond. I've seen glimpses from corners and that outdoor shot you reminded me of. B&P please happen soon

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

this should be fairly accurate
Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2 Door Bronco Black Diamond in Rapid Red test
Noice!! I can see it now. Minus those wheels got some other wheels in mind! I'm def a Carbon or Cactus gray! Im thinking Carbon look better with bronze or red wheels!

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have laid off of complaining about the MIC tops, but this setup looks especially bad to me. The grill and bumper are black. The mirrors and fender flares appear to be about the same black. The beam the mirrors are attached to is grey. The b-pillar is black, but a different shade of black. The top is grey, so it's not even close to anything else on the truck.

I mean, is this really the plan? That looks pretty terrible. (The mismatched shades of black/grey I mean. The truck itself looks fine and I like the race red.)
What can we as the consumers do?

Sponsored

AndrewJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Noice!! I can see it now. Minus those wheels got some other wheels in mind! I'm def a Carbon or Cactus gray! Im thinking Carbon look better with bronze or red wheels!
yussss that sounds soooo good ??

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was a grey MIC roof complainer from all the pics and multiple grey colors we’ve seen here in the factory but I was at Super Cel East yesterday and got to see the A51 with MIC grey roof live and WOW ! I would totally be comfortable with the grey top (onA51) and it looked great. Don’t get me wrong solid black would look good too but this MIC grey looks way better live than in these factory pics. I think this red would also look kick ass with the grey top. Some of the other colors I’d have to see live before liking. Either way, I do wish they had a black And a white MIC top option.
100% agree

The top is fine. Black would be better but i have no complaints at this point on the top anymore

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs