Sponsored

Sasquatch and.......mud flaps (splash guards)

JLodes

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have a little over 250 miles on the Wildtrak so far. Took the fam down some of the gravel back roads yesterday to enjoy some top down cruising.

The Goodyear Territories pick up a ton of gravel and throw it up against the step bars and some does hit the body work. Knowing I won't be doing much offroading where they'd impact clearance I'm considering adding splash guards

I see Ford's accessory page has a few options, from Gatorback and Ford. From $50 to $450 a pair. WHAT makes the Gatorbacks worth that much!?!

Any suggestions for aftermarket or otherwise I'd be interested in hearing
Check Out "ROKBLOKZ"
Sponsored

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are the tires on the Sasquatch package noisy?
No. They're surprisingly quiet.

I just answered the mudflap question on another thread, but I'll post the same thing here. I bought a set of WeatherTech mudflaps that I ordered through my dealer and have been happy with them. I paid $110 for the full set. They make a big difference in reducing mud and rocks hitting the car, although they don't stop the rocks completely. I get maybe one fifth as many banging into things as before.

Photos of mine in place, right after they were installed. If you get them use some Loctite on the bolts holding the rear ones in place, or the bolts can vibrate back out. damhik
QDyuKZe.jpg

KaWdGLG.jpg

HideoutBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Defender / 1985 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WeatherTech mudflaps are aweseome and easy to install.

crnmddoc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the Mabett's today on the front. They fit fine but the install is aggravating. No matter how careful I was, removing the plastic screw tabs is a pain. I gently lifted the base and slowly unscrewed. Two were very difficult to get out. Otherwise, watch the video on amazon and look at the printed instructions. Pay attention to the labeling on the flaps and the brackets so you don't do it backwards like I did the first time. They look nice with the Sasquatch flares and rock rails.
Sponsored