Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll agree to disagree here. Arguably, I believe we have built more Broncos than anyone in the country. Well over 600 of them with quite of variety. We’ve done a handful of ball player builds in this fashion that have racked up tens of thousands of miles without issue. Yes, this geometry is incorrect for offroad use but is absolutely manageable as a driver.
This is what we all love about the USA, you can spend your money how ever you see fit. What I find interesting and pretty funny is the name of your company is Doetsch Off-Road, but you state that the geometry is incorrect for off road use. Do you install warning stickers that state this for anyone getting behind the wheel? These expensive builds that render a somewhat capable off road vehicle, no longer capable, are beyond comprehension to me. This thing that people are doing to their Broncos reminds me of the chopper craze, looks great, have to stay in town near the gas stations, bars, and your garage to put the pieces that fall off back on.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what we all love about the USA, you can spend your money how ever you see fit. What I find interesting and pretty funny is the name of your company is Doetsch Off-Road, but you state that the geometry is incorrect for off road use. Do you install warning stickers that state this for anyone getting behind the wheel? These expensive builds that render a somewhat capable off road vehicle, no longer capable, are beyond comprehension to me. This thing that people are doing to their Broncos reminds me of the chopper craze, looks great, have to stay in town near the gas stations, bars, and your garage to put the pieces that fall off back on.
we’ve been in the off-road and modification business for over 15 years and thousands of jeeps, broncos and trucks have come in and out our doors.

we question our clients as to what they want or think they want and we inform them of the pros and cons specifically based on those conversations and make suggestions and changes as we deem fit.

this particular client said 100% he would never off-road it so we had a pretty deep conversation on that and the possibility that he may change his mind sometime down the road.

all that being said , regarding geometry …while it’s certainly not ideal, it’s still within range. Please don’t let all of the other internet geniuses get too far in your head. We’ve done countless ifs vehicles and these angles you all are worried about are still within reasonable oem spec. In most cases the cv angles for example are less than that of an oem ford bronco raptor. Go find those pics of the red yellow blue and green braptor frame/suspension and look at the angles of it in stock configuration. It’s more extreme
Than most 3+” lifted broncos. And no I’m not basing that strictly on that example, but our experience in modifying one after the other for many many years.

there is nothing we take more seriously than our clients wants/needs and their safety and on top of that our own name we clearly want to remain a top tier one. We got this, we always have!

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
we’ve been in the off-road and modification business for over 15 years and thousands of jeeps, broncos and trucks have come in and out our doors.

we question our clients as to what they want or think they want and we inform them of the pros and cons specifically based on those conversations and make suggestions and changes as we deem fit.

this particular client said 100% he would never off-road it so we had a pretty deep conversation on that and the possibility that he may change his mind sometime down the road.

all that being said , regarding geometry …while it’s certainly not ideal, it’s still within range. Please don’t let all of the other internet geniuses get too far in your head. We’ve done countless ifs vehicles and these angles you all are worried about are still within reasonable oem spec. In most cases the cv angles for example are less than that of an oem ford bronco raptor. Go find those pics of the red yellow blue and green braptor frame/suspension and look at the angles of it in stock configuration. It’s more extreme
Than most 3+” lifted broncos. And no I’m not basing that strictly on that example, but our experience in modifying one after the other for many many years.

there is nothing we take more seriously than our clients wants/needs and their safety and on top of that our own name we clearly want to remain a top tier one. We got this, we always have!
I was just quoting your statement about the geometry and wondering what will happen when this bronco goes to another owner that isn't aware of its limitations is all. If you say it's ok then as far as Im concerned, it's ok. That said, in your experience of outfitting the 6G Broncos for overlanding, can you tell me if running a 30amp charging circuit from the broncos battery to an overland trailers electrical management system, such as a RedArc, to charge two 100 amp batteries will work given the broncos smart charging system? Thanks.

OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just quoting your statement about the geometry and wondering what will happen when this bronco goes to another owner that isn't aware of its limitations is all. If you say it's ok then as far as Im concerned, it's ok. That said, in your experience of outfitting the 6G Broncos for overlanding, can you tell me if running a 30amp charging circuit from the broncos battery to an overland trailers electrical management system, such as a RedArc, to charge two 100 amp batteries will work given the broncos smart charging system? Thanks.
Can only hope that the seller is honest and repeats what he learned from me, and the buyer does his due diligence before the purchase.

regarding the overland setup I can truthfully say we have not done much on the electrical side (in house). We have an amazing audio team we work with that we send our electrical needs to when required. I love doing all of our own work but when it comes to that we prefer to have a master at his craft handle that end and I’m ok with admitting we are not that, for electrical. Some of the things he’s done for us with Redarc and solar on some real true bug out builds gets very technical. Reach out to a high end audio shop when you start that part of your build and they will guide you correctly

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can only hope that the seller is honest and repeats what he learned from me, and the buyer does his due diligence before the purchase.

regarding the overland setup I can truthfully say we have not done much on the electrical side (in house). We have an amazing audio team we work with that we send our electrical needs to when required. I love doing all of our own work but when it comes to that we prefer to have a master at his craft handle that end and I’m ok with admitting we are not that, for electrical. Some of the things he’s done for us with Redarc and solar on some real true bug out builds gets very technical. Reach out to a high end audio shop when you start that part of your build and they will guide you correctly
Thank you. I'm working with an off grid RV dealer at the moment but the experience with the 6G Bronco in this respect is not that vast yet. There is a work around part available if needed, just trying to determine if it's needed before moving forward.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of good looking work done here. Can you tell me which front bumper is shown? I really like the looks of that one

OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A lot of good looking work done here. Can you tell me which front bumper is shown? I really like the looks of that one
Its the Addictive Desert Design "Pro" bumper

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Miami makes sense... ;)
Hey now.....we have a lot of capable RIGS here in Miami. Miami Dade Bronco group go wheeling all the time. Been a lot of places.

Miami is the Show AND Go region. Plus some of these malls are treacherous!

My Miami RIG palm trees and all!

Ford Bronco Satin Silver Bullet, New Yorks finest - Built by Doetsch Offroad 1704731722663

dadjoke

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend 4-Door 2.7 MIC Auto Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is that an aftermarket seat cooler?

OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road