First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So like a lot of you I’m *still* waiting for my Bronco (not nearly as long as some - I’ve only waited 738 days so far and I know thems some rookie numbers).

Have a 4Dr BL 2.7 auto leather MIC High Mod bumper (removed LUX/TOW/SAS just can’t live without a hard top).

My dealer called me as soon as they got off a phone meeting with Ford a month ago and said they have plenty of allocations for the year for all their orders/constraints. So unless more gets messed up I expect I’ll get my Bronco this year.

My question is (and if I missed this I apologize but work has been crazy busy and haven’t been on here as much as I’d like): does anyone on here have a sense of how much scheduling is going to take place the next few weeks before the March cutoff? I’m not removing the hard top either way so that date isn’t really a concern for me. But, like every one else still waiting, getting the production email sooner rather than later would be good.

I know a few weeks ago itwas all special scheduling so…should I get excited the next few Thursday mornings? Or should I just expect my weekly lump of coal in my stocking?

Thanks for any/all info and insights.

Damn this is frustrating.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford doesn't announce scheduling until the Friday afternoon before the scheduling week. And if scheduling is planned, dealers get their information on Mondays (used to be called the "Scheduling Toolbox"), then orders start previewing Tues/Wed, and scheduling occurs Thurs/Fri.

Most of the people I've talked to believes that there will be special scheduling for the remainder of the month, and we won't return to regular scheduling until the week of March 6th. I agree, but it's just speculation.

Ultimately we have no real way of knowing farther than a week in advance. It isn't like Ford provides dealers a list of weeks for the year they intend to schedule. I don't even know if they are scheduling this week to be honest, all of my usual contacts took today off (or had a holiday) for President's Day.

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the info that’s really good to know.

I guess I’ll just wait patiently and keep my fingers crossed.
Sponsored