First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Glad to here it's covered because mine is at the dealer right now for the same issue on the same side. Mines just a bit more forward on the seat

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bolster flex coupled with garbage material. Vinyl = plastic, and flexing plastic cracks, simple as that.

Bring back cloth seats, Ford!!!

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bolster flex coupled with garbage material. Vinyl = plastic, and flexing plastic cracks, simple as that.

Bring back cloth seats, Ford!!!
Totally agree!!! Ford marketing passed around some powerful koolaide with this whole ‘washout interior’ stuff.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MGV is fine for top surface. They just need a more durable material on the sides. My Ford van has same issue. Top is fine. Side is torn apart. It happens front sliding out of a high vehicle. I try to use my steps on my Bronco to prevent the issue. It it boils down to cheap materials.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
MGV is fine for top surface. They just need a more durable material on the sides. My Ford van has same issue. Top is fine. Side is torn apart. It happens front sliding out of a high vehicle. I try to use my steps on my Bronco to prevent the issue. It it boils down to cheap materials.
Hi, Ron! This seat tearing concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi, Ron! This seat tearing concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
Nowhere does it say my Bronco seat is torn. I purposely try exiting the vehicle to prevent it from happening as it appears common with the MGV. My Ford work van has regular vinyl and has torn. But I’m rough on it and exit multiple times a day. But thank you for being concerned.
Sponsored