chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have the full set of Bartacts....I know, worthless without pics, but can't get outside now without waking up the house.

I'll try and get some though....

It's still dark, but I grabbed a couple...

20230315_063004.jpg
20230315_063105.jpg
How did you get the bottom cushion front seat covers to velcro secure? I get the strings but the seatback has that stiff plastic piece at the bottom. I can pull it through on the top of the seat bottom, but I can't get it connect to velcro.. Horrible job of explaining, again more pictures are needed.
Sponsored

DenverBronc

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This looks great! I love the classic Carhartt brown. Can you possibly post a picture of the back of the rear seats? I just bought some of those velcro protectors and I'm wondering if this will fit over those, or if I'll need to remove them.
Here you go. This shows both the velcro covers and the PrecisionFit covers installed. The covers technically fit over the velcro protectors, but it's very tight as the PrecisionFit covers were designed with little wiggle room. If I were to do it again I'd probably remove the velcro covers, at least the top portion, before installing the PrecisionFit covers. The lower velcro covers still serve at least some purpose.

PXL_20230315_195159100.jpg

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How did you get the bottom cushion front seat covers to velcro secure? I get the strings but the seatback has that stiff plastic piece at the bottom. I can pull it through on the top of the seat bottom, but I can't get it connect to velcro.. Horrible job of explaining, again more pictures are needed.
Not sure if I totally get what you're asking. I know there are times when it's hard to get the flaps pull all the way through, so grabbing them with a pair of pliers and pulling really helped.

There's also a plug under the seat You have to temporarily disconnect because it's in the way (And I think there was something you had to unhook on the factory cover and just fold up out of the way)

If you can take a picture of the spot you're talking about, I'll take a look.

BasedBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here you go. This shows both the velcro covers and the PrecisionFit covers installed. The covers technically fit over the velcro protectors, but it's very tight as the PrecisionFit covers were designed with little wiggle room. If I were to do it again I'd probably remove the velcro covers, at least the top portion, before installing the PrecisionFit covers. The lower velcro covers still serve at least some purpose.

Ford Bronco Seat Cover Recommendations PXL_20230315_195159100
Perfect, that's just what I needed. I think I'd do the same as you wish you did and leave the lower pads on. Now I just need to convince the wife that we need $850 seat covers.

Danielims

Raptor
First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mache- GT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I suggest to use their neoprene seat covers. I have Wet Okole seat covers in my car, and I'm very happy with them. They're made of a breathable neoprene material that helps to keep the seats cool, even in the summer heat. They're also waterproof and durable, so I don't have to worry about them getting damaged or stained.

Last edited:

Sponsored

CoryB20

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-150, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I suggest to use their neoprene seat covers. I have Wet Okole seat covers in my car, and I'm very happy with them. They're made of a breathable neoprene material that helps to keep the seats cool, even in the summer heat. They're also waterproof and durable, so I don't have to worry about them getting damaged or stained.
But they will fade over time unless you use their UV protection. I had Wet Okoles in my Jeep for years and they were noticeably lighter colored when I finally removed them. Still an excellent product though.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Biggest issue I had with neoprene was that dog hair stuck to it like glue.
Sponsored