First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and my company, StinkyFab Racing. We're not exactly new to the off-road industry, but we've just released our first line of Ford products for the Gen 6 Bronco.

Founded 20 years ago, SFR started as a custom fabrication shop, building everything from bumpers and rock sliders to full custom rock buggies. In 2004 I was hired on by the RedBull Rockcrawling Team as their crew chief, and traveled the country building and maintaining their competition vehicles for many years. When King of the Hammers was first envisioned we made the change from crawling to racing and participated in the first 3 KOH races in the RedBull Jeep TJ. In 2011 I co-drove with Roger Lovell in one of the Amsoil 4400 Ford Rangers, earning a solid top 10 finish. We then worked with Currie and Savvy offroad to build the 4600 class LJ that they won the first 2 KOH EMC races with. Meanwhile we were also moving into the Cherkee world, racing with team NAXJA for several years doing the full Ultra4 series and winning a good number of trophies and at least one national championship. All this racing of stock based vehicles led to the development of MANY production parts for Jeep vehicles, and that's what we've been concentrating on for the last decade or so.

Catching up to today, we've decided to take a step away from our Jeep roots to expand into the Bronco realm. Focusing on function first we've developed a full line of beefy skid plates, Rock Sliders, Bumpers, Rear suspension links, and Tie rod reinforcements, as well as a number of accessories such as light mounts for the stock bumpers. We hope you'll take a look at what we have going on. We look forward to building lots of things for this great platform!

You can find everything in the Bronco section at www.stinkyfab.com

Thanks!
Dallas

Ford Bronco SFR - StinkyFab Racing begins Bronco Product Production Flexed

Ford Bronco SFR - StinkyFab Racing begins Bronco Product Production Front-Bumper

Ford Bronco SFR - StinkyFab Racing begins Bronco Product Production Skids

Ford Bronco SFR - StinkyFab Racing begins Bronco Product Production Sliders2

Sliders.jpg

Winch2.jpg

Links.jpg

TR-Sleeves.jpg

TOTW.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good to see you over here on the dark side Dallas! The Bronco stuff looks good!

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's up y'all! Nice Broncos. Any plans on making a Long Travel Kit for the Bronco?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome Dallas.
I'm a former NAXJA guy myself. Richard & I were just chatting about you the other day 🤠 .

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StinkBug do you have spacing dimensions for the capable bumper light mount? What sizes of lights have you guys fit?

Sponsored
OP
OP
StinkBug

StinkBug

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@StinkBug do you have spacing dimensions for the capable bumper light mount? What sizes of lights have you guys fit?
There are technically 2 bolt patterns already drilled. 5 holes evenly spaced at 6.25" on center, or 4 evenly spaced at 8.33" on center. The outside 2 holes are shared by each and are 25" apart.

We've mounted various different pod lights like the Rigid quads or Baja Designs squadrons. You should be able to mount anything that doesn't have too much overhang behind the lights mounting bracket though.

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are technically 2 bolt patterns already drilled. 5 holes evenly spaced at 6.25" on center, or 4 evenly spaced at 8.33" on center. The outside 2 holes are shared by each and are 25" apart.

We've mounted various different pod lights like the Rigid quads or Baja Designs squadrons. You should be able to mount anything that doesn't have too much overhang behind the lights mounting bracket though.

So i should be able to fit 4 in that space correct? depth should fit as well?

Ford Bronco SFR - StinkyFab Racing begins Bronco Product Production Size-Details-of-COLIGHT-6.5inch-TrailBlazer-Series-LED-Driving-Light

OP
OP
StinkBug

StinkBug

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That diagram doesn't give a dimension from the bolt to the back face, but just estimating based on the picture i think they should fit fine.

OP
OP
StinkBug

StinkBug

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got our new rear bumpers all finished up and have the license plate brackets at the powdercoater. Once those come back we'll have every single one of our Bronco products in stock and ready to ship!

Rear-Bumper-5.jpg

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@StinkBug those bumpers look great! Just checked the site, and maybe I missed it, but does the front bumper work with the stock front skid plate?

Sponsored
OP
OP
StinkBug

StinkBug

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@StinkBug those bumpers look great! Just checked the site, and maybe I missed it, but does the front bumper work with the stock front skid plate?
Yes. Depending on if you have the plastic or steel bash plates there may be a slight gap below the bumper, but they will all fit.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got our new rear bumpers all finished up and have the license plate brackets at the powdercoater. Once those come back we'll have every single one of our Bronco products in stock and ready to ship!

Ford Bronco SFR - StinkyFab Racing begins Bronco Product Production Rear-Bumper-5
Love that bumper.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes. Depending on if you have the plastic or steel bash plates there may be a slight gap below the bumper, but they will all fit.
Mine would be the steel bash plate.