Cori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep Rubicon Recon JK; 24 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good, I'm thinking of doing something similar.

1) What are the top amber lights in the grille ? SVP ? Custom made for 5 lights (as I only saw a 3 light kit for sale) ?

2) Is that the Putco lighted bronco lights with overlays or the Oracle ?
The amber grille lights are by RPM. Seem to be the same as Mabett and came with a nicely made harness, especially for the price point of $45. I added additional wire loom to make it look consistent with the other wiring I had completed. The harness, as it comes from RPM, is wrapped in cloth automotive electrical tape.

The black backlit Bronco letters are by Oracle. Required a lot of work IMO to bring it up to standard. Not sure I would recommend. End product looks cool, but I had to replace much of the cheap, low quality wiring and the B didn’t have any adhesive. Purchased from Radco. Also, some videos show this install with all the wiring married in the middle. It is cleaner if you splice the wiring together for each letter from B to O, end at the O, then add your longer wiring to connect to your Aux switch and the ground. You should test the wiring as you go with a battery charger or something similar. It’s a lot of tedious work and you don’t want to get it all done only to realize the lights are not working. You will need additional red and black wire, a spade or ring terminal for the ground, wire loom, and I recommend Wago lever nuts instead of butt connectors. I used “221-413 3 wire lever nuts conductor compact splicing connectors” at each letter. Example: connect the red wires of the B and R, then exit with another red wire to connect to the O. The next wire lever nut will have this wire, the O wire itself, and the next exit red wire… and so on. This makes it easier if something needs fixing. Be prepared to replace a lot of the Oracle cheap wire. $226. Another note on the backlit letters by Oracle: you will also want some marine grade adhesive to place in the drill holes on the back of the letters (similar to the same sealant you drill through to remove the original letters). Something like this: https://a.co/d/5QkTWNu
Common sense warning… do not apply until after you have married the wiring and tested all your letters. Cure 24-48 hours. Annoyed with the quality and the clean up required to bring it up to my standards, but looks cool now that it’s done, so there it is.

if you’re planning on getting the Diode Dynamics SS5 Grille Crosslink light bar I highly recommend getting it through 4x4TruckLeds.com. They have a good loyalty point program, military/medical/first responder discounts, good customer service, fast shipping, and make really nice harnesses.
Sponsored

Footer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The amber grille lights are by RPM. Seem to be the same as Mabett and came with a nicely made harness, especially for the price point of $45. I added additional wire loom to make it look consistent with the other wiring I had completed. The harness, as it comes from RPM, is wrapped in cloth automotive electrical tape.

The black backlit Bronco letters are by Oracle. Required a lot of work IMO to bring it up to standard. Not sure I would recommend. End product looks cool, but I had to replace much of the cheap, low quality wiring and the B didn’t have any adhesive. Purchased from Radco. Also, some videos show this install with all the wiring married in the middle. It is cleaner if you splice the wiring together for each letter from B to O, end at the O, then add your longer wiring to connect to your Aux switch and the ground. You should test the wiring as you go with a battery charger or something similar. It’s a lot of tedious work and you don’t want to get it all done only to realize the lights are not working. You will need additional red and black wire, a spade or ring terminal for the ground, wire loom, and I recommend Wago lever nuts instead of butt connectors. I used “221-413 3 wire lever nuts conductor compact splicing connectors” at each letter. Example: connect the red wires of the B and R, then exit with another red wire to connect to the O. The next wire lever nut will have this wire, the O wire itself, and the next exit red wire… and so on. This makes it easier if something needs fixing. Be prepared to replace a lot of the Oracle cheap wire. $226. Another note on the backlit letters by Oracle: you will also want some marine grade adhesive to place in the drill holes on the back of the letters (similar to the same sealant you drill through to remove the original letters). Something like this: https://a.co/d/5QkTWNu
Common sense warning… do not apply until after you have married the wiring and tested all your letters. Cure 24-48 hours. Annoyed with the quality and the clean up required to bring it up to my standards, but looks cool now that it’s done, so there it is.

if you’re planning on getting the Diode Dynamics SS5 Grille Crosslink light bar I highly recommend getting it through 4x4TruckLeds.com. They have a good loyalty point program, military/medical/first responder discounts, good customer service, fast shipping, and make really nice harnesses.
Thanks for the reply !

I didn't even realize Mabett (and others) made a 5 light set for the grille. They come with a plug n play harness like the SVP set to run to an AUX switch ?

Looked at the Oracle light up BRONCO lights and wasn't too impressed with the stick on installment but diggin the matt black overlays with just a bit of light bleeding through from the sides. Really like the Putco ones better as they seem like a more solid install, just need to add some overlays to cut down on the output. The adhesive is a smart idea, have to remember that.

Don't think I'm doing any light bars but 4X4TruckLeds seems like a good vendor to work with.

BadsquatchNV

Badlands
First Name
Cori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep Rubicon Recon JK; 24 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the reply !

I didn't even realize Mabett (and others) made a 5 light set for the grille. They come with a plug n play harness like the SVP set to run to an AUX switch ?

Looked at the Oracle light up BRONCO lights and wasn't too impressed with the stick on installment but diggin the matt black overlays with just a bit of light bleeding through from the sides. Really like the Putco ones better as they seem like a more solid install, just need to add some overlays to cut down on the output. The adhesive is a smart idea, have to remember that.

Don't think I'm doing any light bars but 4X4TruckLeds seems like a good vendor to work with.
Yes. Comes with harness and a fuse connector, but you can just cut that and connect to Aux wires if you want. Thats what I did.

https://rpmbronco.com/collections/f...s/untitled-aug18_14-15?variant=46052311335203

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SuperCel East afternoon wrap up before hitting the pavement back home.
Great times, great people.
Ford Bronco Share your Bronco Photo 42024 IMG_1086

Sponsored
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I watched those when he was releasing them - that guy is nuts. Loved the videos though, he's pretty damn funny for being completely alone 95% of the time.

Replying to the original thread:
We went on a nice long trip on the Pony Express to enjoy the nice weather.

Ford Bronco Share your Bronco Photo 42024 20231008_150148

Had lunch in the middle of the desert with no one around for miles.
It was great.

That's the spot where they filmed Mr. And Mrs. Smith isn't it?

jeng99

Wildtrak
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco -4 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We didn't have much snow this year - but when we did it handled great!

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Share your Bronco Photo 42024 20230806_123725

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's the spot where they filmed Mr. And Mrs. Smith isn't it?
Not that I'm aware of, but if it is, that's pretty awesome!
If you find any information about that, please let me know - I couldn't find anything, but I didn't look for more than a minute.

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not that I'm aware of, but if it is, that's pretty awesome!
If you find any information about that, please let me know - I couldn't find anything, but I didn't look for more than a minute.
It looks exactly like the spot she was sitting in to bomb the target before Pitt came around in a 4 wheeler and messed everything up and then they started shooting at each other

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that a Cirvini (spelling?) hood?
It is.
I invested some time in painting it up inside and out with custom touches.
Inside boasts grey metallic topo and yellow-orange-red faded Cervini logo.
Topside has the negative of the underside with the topo lines in red (with red pearl) against grey section and honeycomb overlaying a silver-grey fade.
Ford Bronco Share your Bronco Photo 42024 IMG_8082

Ford Bronco Share your Bronco Photo 42024 IMG_8084