Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

stereo upgrade was as follows. Kicker 200.4 and 500.1 amps. For speakers I did Autofrog GS60 (kickpanel), GS42(dash) and GS12D2x2(subs) I am waiting for someone to do a new rear pod enclosure that can hold 6” speakers then will add GS62 to the rear.

My bike is a Fezzari Delano Peak. Did a custom build last year: PNW dropper, bars, stem, grips, SRAM GX drivetrain with AXS. I have an absolut black oval ring. Stans flow MK4 rims with i9 hydra hubs, Swalbe tires and TRP Trail Evo brakes. I LOVE the setup. I am in the northeast so lots of rocks and roots and the delano just eats it all up. Great climber but LOVEs to go down whether its smooth (not much of that around lol) or chunky.

2A604CC4-6EE0-4077-9CCD-B617613296DE.jpeg
772A1EC9-8F27-4F2C-95DB-CD37331C8CC9.jpeg
Nice! Why are you wanting to upgrade the rear PODS... are the fronts not loud enough? I was thinking to do the GS or GB but GB might be overkill for someone who doesn't compete in car audio.
Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice! Why are you wanting to upgrade the rear PODS... are the fronts not loud enough? I was thinking to do the GS or GB but GB might be overkill for someone who doesn't compete in car audio.
I believe the more speakers the better 😂😂. Fronts are plenty load and sound a ton better than stock, but adding real speakers in the back certainly couldn’t hurt.

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh MTB = mountain bike