Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, without any further delays please check out our brand new Bronco Short Throw Shifter it is currently live and IN STOCK!

https://www.boombaracing.com/bronco-short-throw-shifter/
For those of us who already purchased your knob, are you going to have a version without the logo and offer a discount? It's already priced significantly higher than your other offerings and early purchasers of your shift knob are getting screwed on price.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IF someone previously purchased our shift knob please message us and we will be more than happy to offer a discount code so you guys are not left behind!
Thank you!

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IF someone previously purchased our shift knob please message us and we will be more than happy to offer a discount code so you guys are not left behind!
Just PM’d you now with my order number

cant wait to install it

Sponsored

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What????? Isn’t that an oxymoron???
The throw is how far you have to move the stick/lever/shifter arm to change gears. The stick/lever/shifter arm is device you use to change gears. With a shorter throw, you have to move the stick/lever/shifter arm less distance to change gears. With a longer stick/lever/shifter arm, you do not have to move your hand as far from the steering wheel to grab the stick/lever/shifter arm to change gears.

So, let's go back to my original statement. The shifter arm will be closer to the steering wheel making it quicker to grab, and depending on throw reduction, I will have a similar or shorter distance to move the shifter arm to change gears. It's a preference.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone get it yet, install it?

ChrisakaMrXD

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.3L 2-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
I should be getting mine tomorrow. Probably gonna install it sometime this weekend.

ChrisakaMrXD

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.3L 2-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got it installed and drove around for a bit. First impressions, I'm extremely pleased! I had purchased the weighted shift knob before the short throw, which increased the length of the shifter, thus slightly increasing the throw. The short throw gets the length back to what the original shifter felt like, but the throw is noticeably shorter.

Installation was a little rough on certain steps, but this was my first time installing anything like this on any vehicle. The troublesome spots I ran into personally were the detaching the shifter cables from the shifter, removing the spring clip, and re-attaching the side shift pivot pin to the side shift bushing.
Sponsored