First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not big on the whole "sasquatch" thing. Through some of the design and using the sasquatch theme, i feel like Ford is trying to be jeeplike they are chasing jeep. It's probably just me, but it feels very "jeeper", and having had a full size bronco, that is very far from what i associate bronco to be.
I get that the sasquatch package is big feet(tires) and tall(lift /suspension) and power(transfer case/ gearing), but that's where it ends for me.
It's turned into a lifestyle branding thing and that makes me cringe.

If people can see your sasquatch, it's not a very good sasquatch(see hide n seek champion)

Having said that, I LOVE MY SASQUATCH BRONCO and wouldn't build it any other way
(Drops mic)
I gotta disagree -- I don't even have or want the Sasquatch package (not an off roader), but its a brilliant name. What else should they call it, the Duck package? Now that would be a little more Jeep?
Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Show us your custom Sasquatch stickers, decals, badges..... 👣 1150EE68-CFF4-4418-A0DB-CC44904ACF6A

I put this together for My Bus Cards, patch’s and decals

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I gotta disagree -- I don't even have or want the Sasquatch package (not an off roader), but its a brilliant name. What else should they call it, the Duck package? Now that would be a little more Jeep?
(Slowly picks mic up) I think calling it "sasquatch package" is fine, i like that, it fits. As an equipment package i have no problem. I am not crazy about what followed. It's like the anthropomorphism of fantasy creatures. It's something that became more than a package.

Like i said, might just be me, it's probably just me. I'm sticking with horses, or MLP is fine. The world is big enough for every taste, there's room for everything.

Sasquatch package=Hello Nurse!
Sasquatch = meh

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm not big on the whole "sasquatch" thing. Through some of the design and using the sasquatch theme, i feel like Ford is trying to be jeeplike they are chasing jeep. It's probably just me, but it feels very "jeeper", and having had a full size bronco, that is very far from what i associate bronco to be.
I get that the sasquatch package is big feet(tires) and tall(lift /suspension) and power(transfer case/ gearing), but that's where it ends for me.
It's turned into a lifestyle branding thing and that makes me cringe.

If people can see your sasquatch, it's not a very good sasquatch(see hide n seek champion)

Having said that, I LOVE MY SASQUATCH BRONCO and wouldn't build it any other way
(Drops mic)
I couldn't agree more.

Sponsored