Vico

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks. The trail sight mount and flag were both purchased from Jeff’s Bronco Graveyard. I believe it’s stainless steel so I painted it a flat black to blend in with the sight. The flag also comes with a quick disconnect and collapses like a tent pole. Very convenient and not a bad price from others I’ve seen.
Im just glad to know that Silver Lake allows you to mount there and isn’t super strict about the front-most bumper mount rule they got going on.
Sponsored

Gregg G

Wildtrak
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lots of fun. All the people I met were great. Lots of great info to get and share

silver lake 1.jpg

silver lake 2.jpg

silver lake 3.jpg

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. The trail sight mount and flag were both purchased from Jeff’s Bronco Graveyard. I believe it’s stainless steel so I painted it a flat black to blend in with the sight. The flag also comes with a quick disconnect and collapses like a tent pole. Very convenient and not a bad price from others I’ve seen.
Thanks, I'd seen those discussed but never mounted and looks good. Just ordered.

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is amazing, what a HERD!

Sponsored

Trimel

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, 1965 Ford Mustang, 1995 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was an amazing event! I was there with the Dana Branded Bronco. I Drove it a couple months back for a Moab trip and they must have felt comfortable with me driving so they luckily let me take it since I was going there anyways with my wife's Bronco. So cool to see so many at the same place!

Trimel

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are some photos from our group from the weekend. Ours is the eruption green one which my wife drove all weekend and made test hill look easy every time!
Ford Bronco Silver Lake Sand Dunes Bronco Takeover 2023 56516DCE-72AB-4638-861B-67197786B581
Ford Bronco Silver Lake Sand Dunes Bronco Takeover 2023 795A1A1D-6771-49C1-8205-A03EB72FEFBE
Ford Bronco Silver Lake Sand Dunes Bronco Takeover 2023 F8B4C6FE-AB18-40DA-9839-9E74D2D111AD
Ford Bronco Silver Lake Sand Dunes Bronco Takeover 2023 3BA55F0E-977C-4E3B-83DB-AACF312F9F53

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very cool to see, great location.

About 3 years ago on here someone posted drone and dash video footage and pics of an orange 2 door that was testing out there. It was among the early pre order/delivery footage that got filmed and first time I heard of Silver Lake.

Back when we were all planning to get our broncos shortly thereafter ;)

OP
OP
Bmadda

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was an amazing event! I was there with the Dana Branded Bronco. I Drove it a couple months back for a Moab trip and they must have felt comfortable with me driving so they luckily let me take it since I was going there anyways with my wife's Bronco. So cool to see so many at the same place!
I wheeled 7mile rim in Moab w/Zach in that Bronco. Was awesome to see it at the dunes! I did happen to notice that those Patagonia 40s are nearly "banana skins" now. Hope they got it in the budget for fresh rubber on that ride! If all goes to plan mine will have fresh skins for Moab 2024!

Trimel

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wheeled 7mile rim in Moab w/Zach in that Bronco. Was awesome to see it at the dunes! I did happen to notice that those Patagonia 40s are nearly "banana skins" now. Hope they got it in the budget for fresh rubber on that ride! If all goes to plan mine will have fresh skins for Moab 2024!
I am also hoping the Bronco gets a little love before next years events. I will most likely be back in Moab for engineering week before the Easter Jeep safari. I had a blast driving it. It was also fun making Jeep people nervous since it does a lot of 3 wheeling lol

Sponsored

BigBlue4

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That looks like such a cool event! Where do I find info on it? I live in Waterford (about 3hrs away) and would love join in next year! I’ve got a 2 door big bend with stock tires, would I be ok there without cool knobbie tires?

OP
OP
Bmadda

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model