First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi, didn't think I was in the market for a car but got sucked into the Bronco enthusiasm and plunked down the $100 without realizing the extent of the delays. My question is I'm looking for something very basic (below) and just "reserved" my Bronco 7/30, what am I realistically looking at for delivery?

Base
4 door
white or grey no black or blue
don't need add-on's but not going to walk way because of a roof rack lol

Thanks everyone.
Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No one really has any clue.

I am a day one reservation with zero constraint items and I still haven’t been pulled for assembly so I have no VIN and no idea when I will get one.

HOWEVER in my case I am fairly certain my shitty dealer is the main reason I won’t see a Bronco this year.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi, didn't think I was in the market for a car but got sucked into the Bronco enthusiasm and plunked down the $100 without realizing the extent of the delays. My question is I'm looking for something very basic (below) and just "reserved" my Bronco 7/30, what am I realistically looking at for delivery?

Base
4 door
white or grey no black or blue
don't need add-on's but not going to walk way because of a roof rack lol

Thanks everyone.
A stripped down 4-dr Base with a soft top isn't a problem to build. The problem lies in your dealer's allocation. With dealers able to order dealer stock for the fall, you may get lucky on a build that suits what you are looking for out of dealer stock and not what you order. Communicate with your dealer what you want and that you are flexible on color choice. They will submit your order, but there will likely be dealer stock that suits your needs sooner.

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would guess a 10 months to a year. I'm not kidding. Until the roof supplier gets gets it together and other shortages like 2.7L, 2.3L engines, transmissions get replenished we really can't give an accurate time.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Soft top base with 2.3, manual, and no options might sail to the top of the list, if your dealer's allocation turn comes up and the have the parts, you might see it before Thanksgiving, if not, perhaps six or seven months from now. If you want a hardtop, then.... Maybe 4th of July, 2022 if things go well.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No one really has any clue.

I am a day one reservation with zero constraint items and I still haven’t been pulled for assembly so I have no VIN and no idea when I will get one.

HOWEVER in my case I am fairly certain my shitty dealer is the main reason I won’t see a Bronco this year.
This is highly suspicious.

If you truly don’t have any constraint items I’d be worried there isn’t something else going. (Like your order is still coded 99 or something)

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is highly suspicious.

If you truly don’t have any constraint items I’d be worried there isn’t something else going. (Like your order is still coded 99 or something)
I already am fairly certain my dealer is playing games with my reservationS for one order.

OP
OP

ElGordo

Base
First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
A stripped down 4-dr Base with a soft top isn't a problem to build. The problem lies in your dealer's allocation. With dealers able to order dealer stock for the fall, you may get lucky on a build that suits what you are looking for out of dealer stock and not what you order. Communicate with your dealer what you want and that you are flexible on color choice. They will submit your order, but there will likely be dealer stock that suits your needs sooner.
sorry I forgot KEY item is I do want a hardtop. Thanks for all the replies. I'm sure this is going to complicate things.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

sorry I forgot KEY item is I do want a hardtop. Thanks for all the replies. I'm sure this is going to complicate things.
That's going to be not as easy as the soft top. If it is an item that you have to have, then the wait will be longer as dealer stock for this year is restricted to moar door Base/Big Bend softies.

No one knows when the HT issues will be corrected to open up the logjam that exists now.

OP
OP

ElGordo

Base
First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's going to be not as easy as the soft top. If it is an item that you have to have, then the wait will be longer as dealer stock for this year is restricted to moar door Base/Big Bend softies.

No one knows when the HT issues will be corrected to open up the logjam that exists now.
spoke w dealer who said they will not be accepting orders for two months! I can't even place an order.Wow, I didn't reallze it was this backed up. Just don't know if I can wait 4-6 months for a Bronco.

Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

spoke w dealer who said they will not be accepting orders for two months! I can't even place an order.Wow, I didn't reallze it was this backed up. Just don't know if I can wait 4-6 months for a Bronco.
With a hard top, I wouldn’t expect to see it until end of 2022. Maybe you actually do get one sooner depending on how the top issues pan out, but speaking conservatively I think you’re looking at late 22.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your best bet is to be flexible in your criteria especially the hard top. There will be 4-dr Base/Big Bend softies available this fall on dealer's lots.

jreburn

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Etron
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try another dealership. I put my order in on 7/5/21
Sponsored