First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
With the new Bronco....how long do you receive SIRIUS radio subscription with the new purchase?
Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

3 months and you can extend it for another 3 months for $2, according to the nice lady who called me a couple days ago. She also said it renews for $23 per month thereafter :oops:

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
3 months and you can extend it for another 3 months for $2, according to the nice lady who called me a couple days ago. She also said it renews for $23 per month thereafter :oops:
Or if you have another vehicle with it and you have the app you can use CarPlay Works great

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I'll sign up for their family plan or what it's called, my wife had it on her VW for years, my 18 year old Taco had a tape deck, LOL.
I think there's a multiple vehicle plan that also then gives you the app to play at home, not that I really need more options for music.
But out exploring or just driving up the coast there are quite some dead spots w/o cell reception, so either what ever local radio you can find or Sat. In my Taco a stack of CDs would carry me just fine, no more an option.

I think you can put music on a usb stick and plug that into the Bronco, have not tried that, but will probably use one of the many old memory sticks floating around the house for that, can't hurt to have a couple albums with :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can negotiate down to almost 100 per year.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just received this offer in the mail. Thanks for the input on the $23/month info. That wasn't made clear on any of the many documents in the envelope.

So, this begs a broader question: What features in the Bronco infotainment system require ongoing subscriptions?

Obviously, SiriusXM does. What service(s) give you navigation? Wifi hotspot? Any other pay-to-play features?

I just need to determine what I want to keep based on its value to me and the cost.

Thanks!

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Call before the trial runs out and say you enjoy the service but just can’t afford the full price. They’ll offer you deals but just keep declining until they get to $4.99 per month for one year. Accept this deal as they won’t go any lower and just remember to repeat the process before they charge you full price again in one year.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think built-in NAV is free for 3 years and then (unknown) subscription cost.
Yeah, frankly, I like using Android Auto to navigate with Google Maps better than the built in nav system. Our house is on a relatively new private lane, and Google Maps shows it, but the built-in nav does not. Built-in nav shows our house up on the road we're connected to, not where it actually is. Makes me wonder how up to date the built-in nav maps are.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, stupid question.... how do you start the Sirius trial subscription? I've just started poking around settings and haven't come across it yet.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok, stupid question.... how do you start the Sirius trial subscription? I've just started poking around settings and haven't come across it yet.
in other carS that have had it for me, usually it's on by default.

If it's not, just call up sirius and give them the id of the radio in the car and it'll activate within about 5 minutes or so. then spend the next three months going "why is spotify so much better than this?"

And then good luck getting off any list of Sirius'. I signed up for it back in 2004. disconnected for good about 5 years ago. and I am still getting mailers and such. persistent mofos....

Last edited:

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you can get your dealer to not officially activate it you will have it for free forever.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

in other car that have had it for me, usually it's on by default.

If it's not, just call up sirius and give them the id of the radio in the car and it'll activate within about 5 minutes or so. then spend the next three months going "why is spotify so much better than this?"
Ha, thanks! It is defaulting to the preview channel right now and I suspect it's because the trial started when it was driven to Dirt Mountain in July, lol. I don't plan on keeping Sirius (we let the sub expire in our other vehicle), but might as well get the free trial while it's free.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you can get your dealer to not officially activate it you will have it for free forever.
My wife had this happen in her last car. Lasted 14 years.
Sponsored