Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ooooo... looks close, but there's a chance.

Need to find a picture of the tailgate table when it is in the stowed position. If it pokes out beyond the little recess it is mounted in I could see it interfering, but if it sits nicely in that spot it would probably work.

If the official Ford table doesn't work, the Rough Country table definitely will work.

---
I get it with the tailgate side out, but when it’s not?
EDIT: Didn't find a good photo, but found a few YouTube videos of people installing the Ford tailgate table, and it definitely looks like you can mount the Ford tailgate table high enough to clear the slide out tailgate.

The bad new is... assuming these photos are the final production version... it looks like the load floor is at least a good 3-5 inches higher if you have the slide out tailgate, which is kind of a bummer—that's a good chunk of cargo space you lose.
Sponsored

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ooooo... looks close, but there's a chance.

Need to find a picture of the tailgate table when it is in the stowed position. If it pokes out beyond the little recess it is mounted in I could see it interfering, but if it sits nicely in that spot it would probably work.

If the official Ford table doesn't work, the Rough Country table definitely will work.

---

EDIT: Didn't find a good photo, but found a few YouTube videos of people installing the Ford tailgate table, and it definitely looks like you can mount the Ford tailgate table high enough to clear the slide out tailgate.

The bad news is... assuming these photos are the final production version... it looks like the load floor is at least a good 3-5 inches higher if you have the slide out tailgate, which is kind of a bummer—that's a good chunk of cargo space you lose.
Losing the height is tough, but at least it evens out the floor which is a huge bonus. If you are getting a roof rack and plan on putting cargo storage on top of vehicle then it is not so bad.

Swan

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota V-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can get the tailgate with the Sasquatch package on the Base model. I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe again a weight thing.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
In theory this seems like a cool idea, but when you consider the fact that it stops you from storing your doors in the bed, I can't help but think that Ford should have just given us a real, normal tailgate.
Sponsored