Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I will be, as I plan to install an air locker. 😉
Oooo nice! :). I just saw the ARB video on their air locker - but don't our Broncos have front and rear lockers already anyway? I assume the "air" version is better?
Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oooo nice! :). I just saw the ARB video on their air locker - but don't our Broncos have front and rear lockers already anyway? I assume the "air" version is better?
I have a Base, which doesn't have a locker option unless you have the Sasquatch package. 😞

As for air lockers being stronger, they say the air-powered ones have 800 pounds of holding pressure versus 6 pounds for the Bronco's electric one. I have zero idea if that's important or just marketing hype.

Last edited:

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a Base, which doesn't have a locker option unless you have the Sasquatch package. 😞

As for air lockers being stronger, they say the air-powered ones have 800 pounds of holding pressure versus 6 pounds for the Bronco's electric one. I have zero idea if that's important or just marketing hype.
Ahhhhhh, gotcha! Well, I can confidently tell you that the standard "lockers" (front and rear) on my Bronco work very well and seem to do so for most everyone who has been conquering trials on YouTube/Instagram. But even my group here in Vegas has no issues with it and we do some pretty crazy things over here in the desert. I'm sure 800 pounds is very important when chasing a trophy and in pure competition.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Definitely interested!! I just picked up my Bronco Raptor today! Unsure what difference there are with the Warthogs spare tire carrier. Happy to help test fit one 😉
I’ve still got a few weeks until my Raptor gets delivered. I’m not sold on this location yet as something might be different with the Raptor mount (it certainly appears to sit lower at the very least) and the accumulation of dirt and snow grit/salt will be hard to clean.

Have you checked to see if there is room under the hood for an ARB Twin? It looks like the air box, etc have blocked out the usual mounting location.

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Definitely interested!! I just picked up my Bronco Raptor today! Unsure what difference there are with the Warthogs spare tire carrier. Happy to help test fit one 😉
My Raptor is scheduled to arrive at dealer between 21st and 27th. Hope this will work on the Raptor. Don't think there is room underhand.

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

FireBall

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Venza, Catalina 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has this thread gone dead? No responses from OP in a while...

Sponsored
OP
OP
AGSOFFROAD

AGSOFFROAD

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
agsoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Bronco Family,

Sorry for the lack of communication on our part. We take every comment here seriously and have taken many concerns into consideration while developing this product.

We have been working non stop on getting this product ready for launch, and the parts are being manufactured as we speak. We expect pre-sales to be available very soon.

The compressor mount is being made as one piece- not bolted together as shown in the prototype photos, and powder coated. The air chuck mount has been redesigned also to allow almost unlimited positioning for use with aftermarket wheels. We expect to offer the tailgate wiring pass-through as part of the compressor mount kit, which has been completely redesigned for integrity and versatility. We will be offering the pass-through separately as well.

We are also in the process of developing a tailgate reinforcement with integrated compressor mount and a compressor intake filter relocation kit.

The best way to contact us is through our website, but we will try to monitor this thread as well and be more responsive. Thank you all for the interest in our products, and we will be sure to post here when more news comes out.

-AGS Off-Road

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

in For Braptor options.

FireBall

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Venza, Catalina 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello Bronco Family,

Sorry for the lack of communication on our part. We take every comment here seriously and have taken many concerns into consideration while developing this product.

We have been working non stop on getting this product ready for launch, and the parts are being manufactured as we speak. We expect pre-sales to be available very soon.

The compressor mount is being made as one piece- not bolted together as shown in the prototype photos, and powder coated. The air chuck mount has been redesigned also to allow almost unlimited positioning for use with aftermarket wheels. We expect to offer the tailgate wiring pass-through as part of the compressor mount kit, which has been completely redesigned for integrity and versatility. We will be offering the pass-through separately as well.

We are also in the process of developing a tailgate reinforcement with integrated compressor mount and a compressor intake filter relocation kit.

The best way to contact us is through our website, but we will try to monitor this thread as well and be more responsive. Thank you all for the interest in our products, and we will be sure to post here when more news comes out.

-AGS Off-Road
I've contacted you twice in the past month via your web site, with no response. What is your time line?

nandyd

Badlands
First Name
Nandith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model S LR, Ford Lightning (sold), QX60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Bronco family,

Here are some photos of a new product we have been working on here at AGS Off-road. Introducing the Bronco Air-gate! We are looking to get some opinions from our customers. Would anyone be interested in a product like the one pictured below or would you rather have the mount built into a modular tailgate support? The version pictured below could be available for purchase much sooner than the modular tailgate support version. Both versions are still being tested and need your help to figure out which one to focus on more. Product pictured below is a proto-type and is not built to the same quality final production parts will be.

Thank you,
AGS Off-road
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3182.jpg
IMG_3183.jpg
IMG_3184.jpg
IMG_3185.jpg
IMG_3186.jpg
IMG_3187.jpg
IMG_3188.jpg
IMG_3189.jpg
View attachment 383271
Woah! This is dope. I like this design. Is there a spot to store the hose as well?