First Name
Hayes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Warn winch is $2500 but Warn website has it for $1500-$1600. Installation that much or is it because they worked with Warn for front trail camera to work with it? (noticed on Ford site it is satin to match grill)
And it’s the ZEON 10 (steel cable) not the 10S (Synthetic rope).

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you a 2 door or 4 door? I seem to recall the 2 door cannot have power seats regardless of seat material.
I was in a 4 door. I was rushed before work, so I couldn't dig too deep. Hopefully it is in the fine print under the tech packages.

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone explain to me why we can't option roof rails w/ crossbars with the Sasquatch option? What was that Overland build they showed at Super Celebration East? Wasn't that a BadQuatch?

And why can't we get the Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner with a 2.7? What does an engine have to do with applications to a roof?

I'm so confused.
It was a concept vehicle not available for sale. Didn’t you read their disclaimers?

Looking more like I’m keeping my 2013 Raptor...

BeachShredder

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apparently, the B&P is just a place for you to build and price, but it goes nowhere. Maybe you just print out what you came up with and wait on your dealer to contact you. Here's the fine print:
Already Reserved a Bronco?

PLEASE NOTE: If you have already reserved a Bronco, you will be able to configure your vehicle with your dealer at the time of order – print/save your configuration for that step. If you cancel your reservation, you’ll lose your place in line.

Sponsored

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gross Vehicle Weight Restrictions -

People need to accept that you can't get the largest engine in a 4-dr and still be permitted to outfit it with RTT, Sasquatch, etc.
that’s the whole point on me getting a bronco is to get the v6 and a roof tent...I have to remove the v6 and the remote start system and get the 4 banger just to get the roof rails, that’s ridiculous

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
that’s the whole point on me getting a bronco is to get the v6 and a roof tent...I have to remove the v6 and the remote start system and get the 4 banger just to get the roof rails, that’s ridiculous
Exocage might suit your purpose better?

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the builder it says you have to remove the v6 option and add the 4 cylinder...can someone tell me why? The whole idea for me to get the bronco is to get a roof tent, and the v6 is my only option or no bronco for me
This is a show stopper for me. I'm not getting a ford focus engine (2.3l) in a 5,000 pound SUV that doesn't have the capacity to hold roof rails. Apparently, adding roof rails deletes the Sasq. package and other options.

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why can't I add roof rails on a Wildtrak? That has to be a mistake.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is the paint protection a pretty easy choice? I didnt know if it was a gimmick to squeeze more money or definitely worth the money
i'm wondering the same!

Sponsored

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a show stopper for me. I'm not getting a ford focus engine (2.3l) in a 5,000 pound SUV that doesn't have the capacity to hold roof rails. Apparently, adding roof rails deletes the Sasq. package and other options.
It has to be glitches I just tried add the paint protection film and it says I have to remove the remote start and v6 options to get the paint film

Kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk; ‘20 Honda Passport; '74 VW KG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ditto. My Honda Passport Elite is more capable!

Gonna be patient for Ford's fine-tuning of the B&P.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ditto. My Honda Passport Elite is more capable!

Gonna be patient for Ford's fine-tuning of the B&P.
Yes Forsure it’s glitches, we’ll have to wait till it’s fixed to fine tune the price, I added 33” tires and it looks like the Sasquatch 35” tires on the pictures

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's a GVW restriction, it's limited for delivery, but will still accept the add-on as a dealer-install. Just order it.

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It has to be glitches I just tried add the paint protection film and it says I have to remove the remote start and v6 options to get the paint film
Let's hope. I find the B&P a bit frustrating... and looking at the volumes of posts coming in this morning... I'm not alone... At this rate Ford should be able to fill the 2021 orders with ease...as many might just bail out.... (SI)
The wait for 2022 might become a reality....
Sponsored