Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tundra 2001
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought perhaps we can start collecting all the things in one place (currently based on playing with Black Diamond in the B&P):

- No Sasquatch without Advanced 4x4 Auto
- No PPF with Sasquatch (probably a derp, since it can be added to Wildtrak)
- Subscription navigation (is this typical now on new cars?)
- No manual on 4D base (and several other unexpected incompatibilities)
- Rock rails not standard on Black Diamond anymore ($595 option)
- Bimini tops!
- 10-way power seats appear to be tied to leather (already knew was not available on marine vinyl, not being available on cloth is new info)
- Signature lights not a stand-alone upgrade
- Dash USB outlets not a stand-alone upgrade
- Sound deadening option not compatible with various other strange options (notably, Sasquatch)
- No slide out tailgate on 4D
- No roof rails with Sasquatch
- Not finding any mention of the steel rear bumper, included with BD/BL or optional
- Not finding the "bring your own device" rail or drop down tailgate table (lots of accessories MIA, but these are notable because they've been highlighted repeatedly in the promos)
- 2.7/auto interaction is interesting. It looks like the 2.7 upgrade cost includes the auto trans without adding the full additional $1600 auto trans cost over the manual. That's a better result than I'd expected.
- Wheel lock kit comes with 5 lug nuts (one for the spare)
- Light bar and pod lights can't be added together

Stuff that is just clearly derpy:
- Option price for Advanced 4x4 auto not shown in the option screen
- Sasquatch package shows 4.7 final drive "ration"
- Bags for front 2 roof panels included with the hard top, but no door bags available (update, does show on other some other models, not on 4D BD though)
- Interior 360 view is the Sport model, well done
- Too much derp to track in variations between models on some of these interactions, including "order of operations" issues where certain things can be combined in one order, but not another

>>>>> black vinyl only?1?1?1
>>>>> no sound deadening (thats one of the main reasons fro the high/lux upgrade)
>>>>> power seats leather only? So I can have the lux package and no power seats because I chose vinyl????

obviously some serious shortcomings on the intial B&P release. I'll revisit it next week. Hopefully be fixed then. Not how I envisioned it would flow, just has a weird flow selection.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a feeling Ford is going old school and is going to pull out a fat catalog of accessories you can add on when we order.
I'm afraid of that. I want to visually compare the options. Especially since I'll be ordering over the phone

Joe Dirt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tundra 2001
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't able to find any power seat options on my Badlands build, leather or vinyl. (probably missed them).

Where are you guys seeing the option at on the B&P?
I didnt see it. Saw another thread that siad leather comes with carpet only and that is why they get power seats. Sounds like some splainin needs to be dose. At least give us interior options

Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didnt see it. Saw another thread that said leather comes with carpet only and that is why they get power seats. Sounds like some splainin needs to be dose. At least give us interior options
I did a little digging and found mention of power seats under the 4-door First Edition "seating details". Unfortunately, every other model that I looked at specifically states manual seats. I also wasn't planning on going with that grainy leather.

Not a Bronco deal breaker for me if this isn't a glitch, or even if power is only available with leather, but I was definitely looking forward to finally getting power seats. Darn.

ColStrik

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was a bit bummed at the light bar price. I was hoping closer to $1200
I guess i'm out of touch - I was thinking around $500. I think my signature LED lights will work just fine...

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reading the details, it says power seats on Navy Pier, but doesn't on black and roast. Hopefully that's wrong. I don't want to order Navy Pier.
That was my observation too. I can't imagine you have to get the blue leather to get powered!

Bronco4tune500

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That was my observation too. I can't imagine you have to get the blue leather to get powered!
Ya honestly I think that it was not a good choice to make only certain colors available on only certain models for interior and to nobody gives an F about Navy Pier, they should have made black leather available across the board!

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i'm surprised that no one commented on the B&P spelling out that M/T is Mud Terrain instead of Max Traction

Sponsored

badmankev

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Lightening Blue First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thought perhaps we can start collecting all the things in one place (currently based on playing with Black Diamond in the B&P):

- Rock rails not standard on Black Diamond anymore ($595 option)
Rock Rails listed as an option on the First Edition also!

OP
OP
Psybako

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So did ford mess up the Squatch builds?
No roof rails or sound deadening in the headliner. It's like Squatch thinks you have a soft top, even when you select MIC
Short answer, yes. Long answer, not sure if the primary issue lives IN squatch or one of the associated options that currently lives WITH squatch.

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With Wildtrak build there is no heated front seats with cloth seats (compare models shows this as standard).
No mention of steel rear bumper with mod steel bumper upgrade.
I was able to add roof rack to Wildtrak (although the disclaimer says not available with Sasquatch).
No option to change cloth interior color (the sandalwood accents don't go with anything) on Wildtrak (second highest trim level...really?).
It appears Lux package is only available on Wildtrak/FE? I couldn't get it on the lower models.
I found the MIC top in the new colorizer looked better on all colors over the pre-production pictures (hopefully true in real life since I was really disappointed in the Mod top announcement yesterday).
Sponsored