mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well I have three elementary school girls on my street that play on their phones 24 7 they could have done this b&p in their sleep. We all need to relax no one really thought it would be perfect anyway , Ford will get their stuff together eventually so hang in there.
Sponsored

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the builder it says you have to remove the v6 option and add the 4 cylinder...can someone tell me why? The whole idea for me to get the bronco is to get a roof tent, and the v6 is my only option or no bronco for me

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
On the builder it says you have to remove the v6 option and add the 4 cylinder...can someone tell me why? The whole idea for me to get the bronco is to get a roof tent, and the v6 is my only option or no bronco for me
Please stop with the whining posts! These are little glitches that will be fixed. Relax.

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It let me add roof rails on the 2 door w/2.7

Sponsored

Joe Dirt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tundra 2001
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Black interior!?!?!? That is the only option for marine grade vinyl? Did i miss something?Electric adjustable seat for leather only?! Where is the tailgate and fold out read door table? Sound deadening not on the squatch?! All terrain 35s? All black rims Not on the squatch? Oh boy, i think I’ll give It the weekend and come back when it’s fixed

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please stop with the whining posts! These are little glitches that will be fixed. Relax.
Take it easy man that’s what these forums are for, I found out it’s a glitch ok you need to relax not me

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
The F*CK did they do for the last 3 months? I hope none of their web designers include this dumpster fire in the portfolio they show their next potential employers. This is like a high school class project done by three stoner kids and one mildly intelligent fat girl with low self esteem, who tried her best, despite the lack of effort from the partners she was assigned.
Luckily, I don't want much, and ManSquatch has already been addressed as coming later.
If I lose my reservation because ManSquatch isn't a thing by ordering time, I'll be done, at least for MY2021.
Ford, you seriously suck so far. (This would have been my first Ford, and the only one I've ever considered buying.)

Sponsored

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Will any dealerships have their bodyshops prep and color match hard tops and include in the final price?