BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since Ford has made some rather bizarre choices in options (IMO), I figured it‘d be nice to have a thread where we can propose local part swaps.

For example if orange stitching is only option on my Badlands as the B&P indicates I’d be willing to swap my MGV seats, grab handles, vent clips, door storage thread, etc. with a BD owner
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any SoCal Black Diamond owners with MGV willing to swap interiors with me? Probably take us a couple hours and we could finish the whole thing with basic tools

The second pic shows the trim is identical other than blue vs Orange

DE11808A-27F9-4D38-82E5-9FDED76C7AA9.png

EA38FE71-919B-4609-B982-1B764C332916.jpeg

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is a cool idea @BroncoBoy22
I had somebody ask earlier today looking for someone to purchase their MIC roof that will come with their order. They'll be opting for the soft top until the MOD roof is released.

Scottswanny

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm right there with you too. I have a Badlands reserved but like the black diamond interior much better. I am not digging on the orange accent interior. I am planning on getting velocity blue and think that the Black Diamond interior would look much better than the badland. Last night I priced out a Black Diamond and it is around $5000 cheaper than the badlands. Other than the high package and the sway bar are disconnect I don't know if I dig the badlands interior enough to get the badlands.

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a cool idea @BroncoBoy22
I had somebody ask earlier today looking for someone to purchase their MIC roof that will come with their order. They'll be opting for the soft top until the MOD roof is released.
That’s a good idea! I may do the same. Or see how much it would cost to get the MIC roof Line-X’d black
I'm right there with you too. I have a Badlands reserved but like the black diamond interior much better. I am not digging on the orange accent interior. I am planning on getting velocity blue and think that the Black Diamond interior would look much better than the badland. Last night I priced out a Black Diamond and it is around $5000 cheaper than the badlands. Other than the high package and the sway bar are disconnect I don't know if I dig the badlands interior enough to get the badlands.
Yup agreed. The Lux package is really the only thing forcing me into BL over BD

Sponsored

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s a good idea! I may do the same. Or see how much it would cost to get the MIC roof Line-X’d black
line-x the MIC roof sounds like a great idea!! probably adds some sound deadening effect as well. 2 birds with 1 stone.

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll keep this thread in mind when it comes time for some swaps...

FYI I'd probably trade interior parts from my BD

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll have some black diamond steelies with the General ATs available next week.
Sponsored