Sponsored

So, overall... Are things getting "better"?

MFP2241

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is a lot of great information on this forum which is awesome, but with all of that information constantly available I'm having trouble gaging the state of production as of October 2021. I mean are things getting "better" are they getting "worse" are they about the same...?

I see a lot of people with June/July build dates that say they are getting rescheduled multiple times.

When the email came out saying if you didn't have a VIN you're getting pushed to '22, I didn't have a VIN, but then last week I got a November 15th build week email. Does that mean they are making progress?

I guess my question really is, are more recent build dates getting rescheduled as much (or fewer times) than newer build dates?
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a lot of great information on this forum which is awesome, but with all of that information constantly available I'm having trouble gaging the state of production as of October 2021. I mean are things getting "better" are they getting "worse" are they about the same...?

I see a lot of people with June/July build dates that say they are getting rescheduled multiple times.

When the email came out saying if you didn't have a VIN you're getting pushed to '22, I didn't have a VIN, but then last week I got a November 15th build week email. Does that mean they are making progress?

I guess my question really is, are more recent build dates getting rescheduled as much (or fewer times) than newer build dates?
The answer is . . . we don't know, until we know, and then it changes. And even then, we shouldn't trust what we can't believe isn't happening. But you can believe, that things will move forward, in a backward-like manner. And if I'm wrong, then that just proves that we knew what we didn't know, this whole time.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Believe nothing. Anything that's not a poor decision is a lie. Don't get your hopes up until you actually have a Bronco in your driveway.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It couldn't have gotten much worse since reservations opened up. I'm sure some on here have ideas on how it could have, I like staying positive. Plus since we lost our insiders, we really don't know either way.

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My build:

4 Door Badlands
Sasquatch
Cactus Gray
Lux
MIC Top 2.0
2.7L w/10 speed

VIN was issued in second round back in spring. Build date slipped from originally June to now. I was just actually built on the 1st and it shipped out yesterday on the 4th. Its showing released and in transit. Modules have populated.

There was no delay or hold on my build once MIC 2.0 tops were officially available. I was told that Ford would contact me again in Mid October due to the MIC issue, but instead I'll have the Bronco by the end of the month.

Oh, I'm a day 1, hour 1 reservation holder.

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
had a 9/13 build changed to a 10/11 build vin but no window sticker..will know in a week if its better..

Last edited:

tehjukebox

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
well considering the new recall i'd say a hard and laughable no

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

7/13 9:08pm res. There's no Bronco in my driveway.

Things are definitely not getting better.

Sponsored

Rocky88

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It couldn't have gotten much worse since reservations opened up. I'm sure some on here have ideas on how it could have, I like staying positive. Plus since we lost our insiders, we really don't know either way.
How did we lose our insiders..I’m pretty new to this forum and didn’t know about insiders

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/13 around 9pm

supposed to get the top put on in Nov. 2dr Badlands Rapid Red Manual

Utahbronco51

Base
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Believe nothing. Anything that's not a poor decision is a lie. Don't get your hopes up until you actually have a Bronco in your driveway.
This is the most accurate post I have seen. My Bronco was built July 20th. I have had a vin for months now. I received an email in September that it should arrive in October. As you stated, I'll believe it when I see it. Very, very, very, disappointed with Ford.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The answer is . . . we don't know, until we know, and then it changes. And even then, we shouldn't trust what we can't believe isn't happening. But you can believe, that things will move forward, in a backward-like manner. And if I'm wrong, then that just proves that we knew what we didn't know, this whole time.
Sponsored