Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had this pop up as an ad on my ig. Seems like a nice little addition for storage or for mounting a fire extinguisher.

27F14745-B8CB-4BB6-AFA4-FAFD1E2E528B.png
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's pretty cool. I have always wondered what that area on the tailgate was for with the black plastic grille. I was actually thinking about mounting a powered sub there, but decided to install it under the seat. Great to see vendors coming up with creative solutions for this wasted space.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had this pop up as an ad on my ig. Seems like a nice little addition for storage or for mounting a fire extinguisher.

Ford Bronco Social media algorithm strikes again 27F14745-B8CB-4BB6-AFA4-FAFD1E2E528B
That looks really neat!

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love it but did you see the price? $229.50 when you by the plate and the bracket together. Seems pretty steep.

Inakomislu

Raptor
First Name
Inakomislu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A storage addition that can also double as a fire extinguisher mount – now that's some creative functionality right there.I've had my fair share of random ads too, and some of them turn out to be surprisingly useful or interesting. It's like a little virtual treasure hunt. You never know what you'll stumble upon next. Speaking of the digital world, have you ever dabbled in the realm of SMM panels? Came across nlosmm.com lately, and it's got some intriguing insights on the topic. Not trying to push anything, just thought it might tickle your curiosity.
Sponsored

Last edited: