Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm having a similar issue - not that pronounced. I keep having to press the bottom flap up to the top and it lasts for a few days and then comes down again. Was actually just searching to see if anybody had any solutions. Maybe gorilla glue? I live in coastal GA, so I assume this is happening because of the crazy heat over the last few months.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has a TSB (23-2024) for this specific concern and covered under 3yr/36,000mi. Call your dealer but be aware, this is going to be at least a 1 day repair. Might be too far gone and they have to reskin it (new canvas cover) but hard to tell.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Common problem. Mine was replaced. it is covered under warranty. It cannot be glued. Ford will replace the entire fabric @Ford Motor Company

JBirdSC

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy Blazer, 1977 Chevy Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just started having the same issue. Saw several others had previously posted about it. I also had an issue where the soft top was showing signs of wearing near where it folds when halfway back in open position. Originally the dealer was going to try the "glue/tape it back together" I saw Ford was recommending as the fix previously. After some heart felt conversation the dealer said they would put in the order for a warranty replacement top. Shortly after they updated that of course the replacement tops are backordered with no ETA as of yesterday. I'm patient as long as I get a new one under warranty I'm ok with it. Good luck!

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm having a similar issue - not that pronounced. I keep having to press the bottom flap up to the top and it lasts for a few days and then comes down again. Was actually just searching to see if anybody had any solutions. Maybe gorilla glue? I live in coastal GA, so I assume this is happening because of the crazy heat over the last few months.
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.  

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just started having the same issue. Saw several others had previously posted about it. I also had an issue where the soft top was showing signs of wearing near where it folds when halfway back in open position. Originally the dealer was going to try the "glue/tape it back together" I saw Ford was recommending as the fix previously. After some heart felt conversation the dealer said they would put in the order for a warranty replacement top. Shortly after they updated that of course the replacement tops are backordered with no ETA as of yesterday. I'm patient as long as I get a new one under warranty I'm ok with it. Good luck!
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.  

Kbates77

Outer Banks
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
we have the issue where the top has delaminated from the header panel (piece that has the latches) and the dealer is now going to glue that? Has anyone had this issue and will the glue method in the TSB work? We have now had our vehicle at the dealership twice for the issue and now almost a week and I don’t want to have to keep going back for the same issue. Thanks.

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed the very beginning of this problem on mine. I have pushed the corner back. It's only a 1cm delamination at this point. Will keep an eye on it.

socaldux

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just to add to this thread. The panels on the interior of my soft top started sagging within the first 6 month. The first trip back to the dealer they tried re-glueing them. That lasted 2 months, then it began failing again. The second trip they applied additional "tape" on the edges per the TSB (23-2024). It started failing again in January. Now after the third trip to the dealer they are replacing the soft top (fabric only).

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same issue. They tried glueing it and taping the seams but it failed almost immediately. Had it back in last week and the dealership explained that it's not fixable and the top would need to be replaced under warranty. No ETA yet though.
Sponsored