First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just curious if anyone else has had issues with the interior lining of the soft top ( insulation strips or sound deadening material, idk ) falling down. It's like the glue Ford used has lost its adhesive. I took it into the dealer back in Feb 9th and was told they have seen it before and would need to contact Ford corporate to find out the fix. Whether it be, re-glue, send me to a fabric auto repair 3rd party or replace the top altogether. Problem is I haven't heard back from my Ford dealer. I've place two phone calls to the service department and left two voicemails and still have yet to receive a call back. If you've had this issue, what did they do to fix it and did it work?

PXL_20230301_223959883.jpg

PXL_20230301_224027848.jpg
Sponsored

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see that beginning to happen to my wife’s hardtop. Rather than deal with dealership frustrations for such a minor thing I’ll just get a can of 3M spray trim adhesive and fix it myself

RaceRedOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am not 100% sure but I believe the TSB fix is just to spray with adhesive glue and re-stick. I would take care of it myself with some gorilla spray glue just to save the hassle of going through the dealer...

First Name
Darelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bromco Big Bend A51
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Spillage how did this issue go for you? Has dealership contacted you back or have you come up with solutions. Post photos and products and materials used if possible.
Sponsored