Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly wasn’t paying much attention when I first ordered my Bronco to see what the price difference was from a MIC to a soft top, as I was pretty attainment on ordering the MIC.

I go onto Ford.ca (keep in mind, below is CDN pricing), and noticed the (assuming) soft top is $1,995 and the MIC (why it’s still shown amazes me still) is only $795. Was the soft top always more expensive? I thought it was cheaper or “free” and the MIC was the upgraded roof?

Maybe I’m mistaken, but wanted to clarify. Wouldn’t surprise me if Ford was trying to make a buck off of this…

Thanks.

Ford Bronco Soft Top Pricing Question D5FCEB25-A9B4-4D7F-94CE-E745807A00D7
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I honestly wasn’t paying much attention when I first ordered my Bronco to see what the price difference was from a MIC to a soft top, as I was pretty attainment on ordering the MIC.

I go onto Ford.ca (keep in mind, below is CDN pricing), and noticed the (assuming) soft top is $1,995 and the MIC (why it’s still shown amazes me still) is only $795. Was the soft top always more expensive? I thought it was cheaper or “free” and the MIC was the upgraded roof?

Maybe I’m mistaken, but wanted to clarify. Wouldn’t surprise me if Ford was trying to make a buck off of this…

Thanks.

Ford Bronco Soft Top Pricing Question D5FCEB25-A9B4-4D7F-94CE-E745807A00D7
1. What model and door is that?
2. Last I checked, 4dr has standard free soft top. MIC was a $595 4dr upgrade. Perhaps those are upgraded BestTop units.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. What model and door is that?
2. Last I checked, 4dr has standard free soft top. MIC was a $595 4dr upgrade. Perhaps those are upgraded BestTop units.
Sorry, it’s the same build as in my signature. 4 door Badlands with Sasquatch.

Maybe, that’s a good point - Maybe it’s another roof option, which would be helpful if Ford added a picture to the B&P.
Sponsored