First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-Door, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I apologize if this is a repeat thread, but I have an order confirmation from Ford dated 12/1/21 for a 4-door BL w/SAS and LUX package. With that said, should I expect a price increase from my original order upon delivery of this vehicle? If yes, does anyone have an idea what that amount might be? Thanks
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You do not qualify for price protection as you are after the deadline unless you are a reservation holder from before the same deadline. You will pay whatever MSRP is at the time you are issued a VIN and can access your window sticker.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IF you have a reservation from prior to March 19th, 2021, then you are locked into the model year 2021 MSRP pricing regardless of whether you get bumped to 2022 or 2023. This is what @Firefight911 was alluding to, and it is a special price protection program that Ford created specifically for early reservation holders.

If you do not have a reservation from prior to March 19th... then Ford will likely handle it how they have handled price increases in the past (unless they decide to offer a new program). Your MSRP should be locked to the MSRP at the time of your order for that specific model year. In other words... if you get a 2022MY Bronco, your MSRP will what it was at the time your order was confirmed. If you get bumped to 2023, then you will have to place a new 2023 order, and your price will be whatever the MSRP is for 2023.

Also worth nothing this is all MSRP which is NOT necessarily the final sales price. Final sales price is entirely between you and you dealer—Ford doesn't have any say in that.

OP
OP
rcloke0124

rcloke0124

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IF you have a reservation from prior to March 19th, 2021, then you are locked into the model year 2021 MSRP pricing regardless of whether you get bumped to 2022 or 2023. This is what @Firefight911 was alluding to, and it is a special price protection program that Ford created specifically for early reservation holders.

If you do not have a reservation from prior to March 19th... then Ford will likely handle it how they have handled price increases in the past (unless they decide to offer a new program). Your MSRP should be locked to the MSRP at the time of your order for that specific model year. In other words... if you get a 2022MY Bronco, your MSRP will what it was at the time your order was confirmed. If you get bumped to 2023, then you will have to place a new 2023 order, and your price will be whatever the MSRP is for 2023.

Also worth nothing this is all MSRP which is NOT necessarily the final sales price. Final sales price is entirely between you and you dealer—Ford doesn't have any say in that.
Thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for.

OP
OP
rcloke0124

rcloke0124

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone experienced an unreasonable price increase?

Sponsored
OP
OP
rcloke0124

rcloke0124

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$10-20K increase would be a deal killer for me. I've owned Jeeps for years and could easily buy a new Rubicon. Ford really needs to pay attention to their clients.

ohjabarn

First Name
Ohja
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yea, I posted something almost similar yesterday in some unacceptable area. :LOL:

Couldn't accept it when I saw the cost drop on their site. Got credit back, all good, and I really don't care about the policy.
Sponsored