First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had the same issue from day one, had to put it back in every time I got out. I solved it by applying more force....seriously just push the back edge in hard and it will almost "snap" into place. I drive a 100 miles a day 95 of which is on the 4 lane at 75mph and no longer have issues.
Sponsored

Salia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60 Polestar, Mazda CX-9, Mazda Miata NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the same issue from day one, had to put it back in every time I got out. I solved it by applying more force....seriously just push the back edge in hard and it will almost "snap" into place. I drive a 100 miles a day 95 of which is on the 4 lane at 75mph and no longer have issues.
So I tried using more force - a ridiculous amount of force, in fact, pounding the edge in. It helps. But I took a 300 mile road trip and it popped out mid way in the journey. Still pops out, even with major force applied. This is not really reasonable, and the other side isn’t like this. An operational top, one that works as designed and promised would be the obvious preference.

SunshineBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WildWilly

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ACME Rocket & Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone received a new panel set? I'm still waiting - It's been over 6 months now...

Sponsored

Sanndmann3

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 Bronco 23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just saw this thread... my '23 Wildtrak dual top option did this also. Same side as most others... pass. side rear has come loose a number of times. With winter coming, hard top is back on so I guess I can't look into it anymore till next year...

Ktb782

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally had my rear window panel replaced under warranty this past week. The dealer needed a little prompting to locate SSM51830 and figure out what to do. It only took a few weeks for the new rear panel to arrive. After a couple days with the new panel, the problem seems to be (mostly) fixed. The side panel hasn’t popped out since while driving, which is a huge improvement. This thing popped out every single drive. It still pops out when lifting the rear hatch but whatever, I can live with that. Oddly though the passenger side window panel now seems a little wonky at the door. Oh well - it is generally moving in the right direction!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And I've been complaining they're too tight!
Sponsored