Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I pounded mine in with my fist more than I thought I would have to and they seated further in and hasn't been an issue again
Sponsored

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Since I installed the Dirty Dog headliner I have not had this happen.
I did completely remove the side windows and back window prior to installing the headliner to see if maybe they werenā€™t installed correctly at the dealer and also get familiar with lowering the top. I did this 2 Times in the first couple weeks I had it and still had the passenger rear window pop out within a few minutes of driving.
I am concerned that this seems to be common on the 23ā€™s.

Ramik

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OB / Sas + 2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, this is strange. My passenger soft top window isnā€™t popping out yet but the bottom half of the rear plastic groove isnā€™t seating 100%. Noticed this on day 1 but didnā€™t think much of it. I also get more noise out of that corner of the bronco at speed. Iā€™ll post a pic shortly.

Ncsufan913

Wildtrak
First Name
Peyton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone compared the height of their soft top windows? My 2023 BL passenger side window is doing the exact as many on this thread. It is approx 2cm taller than the properly functioning window on the drivers side.

I believe the added height creates less tension to keep the seam in place.

I will be back at the dealership this week to get the warranty replacement window and am curious to see if it is the same height. I wonder if there was a bad batch of passenger windows because I never saw the issue discussed until recently

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Since I installed the Dirty Dog headliner I have not had this happen.
I did completely remove the side windows and back window prior to installing the headliner to see if maybe they werenā€™t installed correctly at the dealer and also get familiar with lowering the top. I did this 2 Times in the first couple weeks I had it and still had the passenger rear window pop out within a few minutes of driving.
I am concerned that this seems to be common on the 23ā€™s.
Jinxed myself, yesterday with some mild cross winds I had the window pop out again on the freeway. šŸ˜£

Sponsored

Salia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60 Polestar, Mazda CX-9, Mazda Miata NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same issue here - ā€˜23 Badlands, passenger window pops out at rear seem 100% of the time Iā€™m driving. Iā€™m constantly reseating it. This is not normal and Iā€™m hoping Ford figures this out and communicates to us the fix, whether itā€™s a DIY or a dealer required remedy.

Samcdona89

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, so I was having this same issue and I tried really forcing the edges of the rear windows into the corner seams using my thumbs so they were flush with the rear corner seams. Even with great wind gusts at 75+ mph they have stayed in with no issues. I was worried about breaking any of the plastic but they seem to be handling it just fine. Hope this helps.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same issue here - ā€˜23 Badlands, passenger window pops out at rear seem 100% of the time Iā€™m driving. Iā€™m constantly reseating it. This is not normal and Iā€™m hoping Ford figures this out and communicates to us the fix, whether itā€™s a DIY or a dealer required remedy.
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

Heavy_GD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 OBX non Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has the @Ford Motor Company account helped anyone or do they just have a bot with a bunch of VINs in unread DMs

FWIW my 23 windows never pop out and I've had the top down, off, and windows out many times.
I think we should take/post more clarifying pics or even a video of you installing the windows to rule out a theme of user error.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has the @Ford Motor Company account helped anyone or do they just have a bot with a bunch of VINs in unread DMs
All they do is play match maker with your local Ford dealership to setup a service appointment. And if they find out you're in Canada, they respond with they can't help you and good luck.

It's quicker just to call or email your local dealership and setup the appointment yourself.

Sponsored

Heavy_GD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 OBX non Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On brand for what I expected.

Salia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60 Polestar, Mazda CX-9, Mazda Miata NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

FWIW my 23 windows never pop out and I've had the top down, off, and windows out many times.
I think we should take/post more clarifying pics or even a video of you installing the windows to rule out a theme of user error.
Iā€™m open minded to the possibility itā€™s user error, but as it only happens on the passenger side, Iā€™m guessing thereā€™s a defect in some of these tops on the passenger side rear windows.

Heavy_GD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 OBX non Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m open minded to the possibility itā€™s user error, but as it only happens on the passenger side, Iā€™m guessing thereā€™s a defect in some of these tops on the passenger side rear windows.
Considering FoMoCo track record I 1MM% agree it could be a defect

but videos Always help with troubleshooting

or better yet find another bronco and swap windows for a test

Rodeoman

Black Diamond
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond, Sequoia, 2500 hd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I pounded mine in with my fist more than I thought I would have to and they seated further in and hasn't been an issue again
This workedā€¦ā€¦..you sir are a life saver. I drove a care free 150 miles today and the window didnā€™t come out once. Thank you for the advice

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same issue and it happens on the passenger side only. It also bugs that the top tab of the rear window corner never really seems to click into place. Even when the bottom snaps into place, the top still seems to float in the groove.

The rear passenger window pops out of the groove every time I raise the back section as well. Anyone else have that issue?
Sponsored