Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Kick your King Of the Hammers experience into overdrive! Join Lobo Off-Road and our friends from OPTIMA for an exciting, fast-paced adventure. Sparky's Off-Road Rally, Powered by OPTIMA and Presented by Lobo Off-Road will take place on Sunday, January 28th, coinciding with exciting Trophy Truck racing of the KOH Desert Race. The package also includes camping, meals, entertainment and a host of awesome amenities.

SPARKY'S OFF-ROAD RALLY: Powered by OPTIMA and Presented by Lobo Off-Road!

Embark on an unforgettable adventure at the inaugural Sparky's Off-Road Rally, presented by Lobo Off-Road - The Ultimate gathering during the 2024 King of the Hammers week. Hosted at the OPTIMA Oasis, a 10-acre private facility powered entirely by renewable clean energy, this event is tailored for Ford Raptor and Bronco enthusiasts. Join us for an organized, fast-paced trail ride during the KOH Desert race on Sunday, January 28, with strategic stops to cheer for the #94 OPTIMA Ford Raptor Trophy Truck driven by Chris Polvoorde.

This exclusive experience is designed for intermediate/advanced drivers, challenging both your skills and equipment. But it's more than just a trail ride – it's an opportunity for adventure and camaraderie. The Sparky VIP pass ensures access to the OPTIMA Oasis and its amenities, including:
  • Full access to King of the Hammers($100 Value per Person)
  • Organized trail ride led by OPTIMA and LOBO OFF-ROAD ambassadors and industry professionals.
  • Check In between 8 AM - 9 AM Sunday Jan 28, 2024
  • Rally will begin at 10 AM
  • An Ultimate Swag bag filled with gear from OPTIMA and partners.
  • Sunday lunch and dinner, along with breakfast on Monday morning.
  • Luxury trailer restrooms (no porta potties!) conveniently located within the OPTIMA Oasis camping area.
  • Private showers on-site.
  • A reserved 30X20 overnight dry camp space for Sunday night.
  • Exclusive access to private entertainment on Sunday night – don't forget your cowboy boots!
  • In and out access for exploration from all day Sunday to 10:00 am Monday morning.
Seize the opportunity for an epic off-road event limited to 100 trucks. The cost is $300 for the truck and driver, with an additional $100 for one passenger – and yes, dogs are welcome for free! If you're ready to make the most of your truck, secure your spot now for an adventure that promises thrills, community, and memories to last a lifetime.

CLICK HERE to Learn More and Claim Your Spot!

We would like to thank our partners at OPTIMA for making this adventure possible, welcoming Lobo Off-Road as a partner. We've been working hard behind the scenes to plan what we hope will be an epic off-road adventure. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. And we look forward to seeing you out there!

Ford Bronco Sparky's Off-Road Rally at KOH - Powered by OPTIMA/ Presented by Lobo Off-Road! (January 28, 2024) yellowtopredrocks01

Ford Bronco Sparky's Off-Road Rally at KOH - Powered by OPTIMA/ Presented by Lobo Off-Road! (January 28, 2024) sparkysthumb
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds very cool. Huge bang for the buck on the price.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow that does look like a great deal especially considering it includes the KOH ticket. Hey Chris it says Raptors and Broncos, does that mean 6G only or any year Bronco? We were thinking of heading out there for that weekend and was leaning toward taking the Early Bronco. But if we do this run we might bring the 6G instead.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a border collie that wants to drive, if I ride passenger that make it $100? lol Looks great, have fun! One of these days, I'll make the pilgrimage.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow that does look like a great deal especially considering it includes the KOH ticket. Hey Chris it says Raptors and Broncos, does that mean 6G only or any year Bronco? We were thinking of heading out there for that weekend and was leaning toward taking the Early Bronco. But if we do this run we might bring the 6G instead.
Hello Dusty, The event is open to all broncos. The majority will be 6Gs. The event is focusing on being ford based more than anything.

Sponsored

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This looks awesome. The Optima guys are cool to 4 wheel with too. We will be at KOH as a vendor and race truck sponsor already. Let us know if we can help or participate in any way.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I already paid for KOH with a camping pass, but I would like to join the run only since I’ll be camping elsewhere. Is there an option for this?

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This looks awesome. The Optima guys are cool to 4 wheel with too. We will be at KOH as a vendor and race truck sponsor already. Let us know if we can help or participate in any way.
Hello, Yes, I am genuinely grateful for the partnership with Optima at this event. We are always looking for donations for the community participating.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I already paid for KOH with a camping pass, but I would like to join the run only since I’ll be camping elsewhere. Is there an option for this?
Unfortunately, the cost of the run is mainly going to help offset the cost of the 3 meals provided, bathroom, showers and entertainment (concert sunday night), and many other amenities, there is only one package.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking forward to meeting many of you in a couple weeks at KOH!! Checked in on the progress of the compound this past weekend, looking forward to sharing the progress!!

Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 8.33.28 PM.jpg

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As the event is just a few weeks away, looking forward to announcing many of the brands that will be donating products for the poker run!!

JPG video Sparky First 50 Instagram.jpg

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
UPDATE: Anyone on the fence about going to the event, I have a few one time use discount codes remaining!! DM me if interested!!

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BL 2DR 2.3L MT & '23 BL 2DR 2.7L AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE: Anyone on the fence about going to the event, I have a few one time use discount codes remaining!! DM me if interested!!
I just signed up. How do I know if I'm in the first 50? ;D
Sponsored