First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why is a Sasquatch OBX a problem for off-roa? With the squatch it’s the same rig as anything else other than painted mirrors and the interior trim.
Does not have hydraulic sway bar disconnect.
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nope people already said it’s AMB in the other pic posted a few days ago lol
Yeah they did, but those people were wrong. They assumed that this was the same AMB OBX that the infamous Mike Levine was driving and posting pics of.
However it is not. As I said in the other thread it has a different license plate number than the one Levine was driving. So people assumed wrong. This one is shadow black without a doubt.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If that is a stock Sasquatch Packaged Bronco, I think these are the first pictures that truly capture how high this thing will sit and how aggressive it looks. The Sasquatch Package just makes these Broncos what they are truly meant to be. Sorry to all those who are opting out of the Sasquatch Package but I think y'all are missing out. Live a little for once and throw your MPG desires out the window.

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now I realize why they don't like showing the engine bay. It looks like a "shadetree" mechanic slapped an engine that's not supposed to be in there. The wiring and piping looks like someone did it in their back yard.

After all the designing, planning and effort that went into the Bronco, I can't belive that engine bay looks like that.
Clearly preproduction and why they've been so tight lipped on engine bay pictures. They'll have everything cleaned up before they go to customers. Whatever doesn't look nice will have a nice big black plastic shield over it.

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So was this the Bronco that was on the trailer that everyone thought was AMB?
pretty sure it is that also explains the use of the unusual unbranded trailer as that must been where the chap was going to drive to before he realised that he could not drive a manual.

jimbo92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope this one shows up to the lake bed working properly and finished, unlike the gladiator. Don't know if that fell on savy but it was a debacle.

*looks like it heavily fell on jeep for tossing them keys two weeks before the event and saying "build it"

Sponsored

RevealItAsap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Obey 9F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Shadow Black on the Bronco is vastly underrated.
[/QUOTE]
The thing about the Bronco is that it looks really good in any color except for a bright Race Red or in white (I don't think it looks ugly in white like it does in Race Red, its just boring and uninspiring). If I had the money for a Bronco, I'd have a hard time choosing between all the colors. My fav colors are probably Cyber Orange Pearl, Area 51, Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray and Shadow Black

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been torn on that modular bumper, but my word does it look good on a 2 door squatch. Hopefully crash bars aren't visible with it (do we know if squatch do or don't get crash bars?)

jimbo92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do you say that?
Because the factory suspension parts, and even the R type parts simply aren't up to the task of surviving the Hammers trails. Not even close.

They would spend 90+% of their time on the track dragging it with the winch.
Sponsored