smiley75

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone help me? I bought an used ford bronco and ive got the fordpass app which shows services however the information is not as detailed. I asked around and the only way to get one would be to run an OASIS report. I cannot find the option on the app does it has to be run by the dealerships? So id have to ask them one by one to provide this? Is there any cost? Appreciat the help
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OASIS is an internal Ford tool used by service departments at Ford dealers. Used to look up maintenance records, recalls, etc.

Just go to your dealership’s service desk, provide them your VIN, and ask them to print out the maintenance records from OASIS.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you'll be nice to someone at a dealership, they will generally print you service history with no great fuss. Oasis is the internal system from Ford that tracks warranty, service, recalls, etc.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oasis is only going to show warranty history, so it won’t show any type of normal maintenance service unless it had a Ford maintenance plan. If you send me the VIN I can check the warranty history for you tomorrow morning.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oasis is only going to show warranty history, so it won’t show any type of normal maintenance service unless it had a Ford maintenance plan. If you send me the VIN I can check the warranty history for you tomorrow morning.
☝

This is a good point, it won’t show “normal” maintenance items like oil changes. Just work done under warranty, a maintenance plan, or a recall.

Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can anyone help me? I bought an used ford bronco and ive got the fordpass app which shows services however the information is not as detailed. I asked around and the only way to get one would be to run an OASIS report. I cannot find the option on the app does it has to be run by the dealerships? So id have to ask them one by one to provide this? Is there any cost? Appreciat the help
Why don’t you just call the dealership that services the vehicle and explain your situation and request the records. I have done this previously for a different “brand” of vehicle that I bought used and they happily sent me all the details.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does Ford Pass show when I reset my oil life light? If it does, it would be very deceptive to the buyer, for those of us who change oil regularly but hit the reset button only when the light comes on every 10K miles or so.
Sponsored