First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since the fording depth has been increased to 36 inches, it would be cool if someone would put masking tape on the pillar just to show what the "safe" Everglades fording depth really is. Then put a second piece of masking tape 3 inches lower for the rest of us Sasquatch guys.
Well the tires are 35” , so that should give you a pretty good reference…
Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I want to personally thank all of you guys/gals too! The support from this platform has been truly amazing! I love all you kick ass Bronco Peeps! 👊🏻💯🙏
tenor.gif

This is Bronco 6 G...

tenor.gif

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
people who think the extras you get with the Everglades are the same as adding them yourselves, are just like the ones who thought a Sasquatch is just big tires and a puck lift, or that they could "squatch" their base for less than the Sasquatch package cost
The Sas package is awesome, and you can't duplicate it for anywhere close to the price. But mechanically speaking the Everglades gets you a winch the retails for $1100, two breather lines and a snorkel that serves no purpose. So the 12" monitor aside, I disagree with your thought process.

Just my general observation (not based on your quote). The winch is probably 10x more useful than Disco, and people are standing in line to pay the extra $10k to get that feature (no disrespect to the few that will use it).........keeping in mind that manual disconnect takes up a lot less space in the toolbox, than a winch if you ever need it. The graphic is about as gaudy as flame red or whatever Ford calls their two glitter reds, the good news is it's much easier to remove the sticker than repainting your rig. So for someone that wants Sas/2.3/Washouts I can see them choosing the Glades over the BD/BLs. I don't how many times in the color threads, I've heard people saying they want a color that says "look at me", and would never want to "blend in", can't say the sticker doesn't scream, look at me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 and 2016 TRD Tacoma & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you still have a contact, tell them to make the color available on other models. I want desert sand but don't want the other garbage.
Dude seriously that tan is so good in person I did my best to capture it in real color

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think we’re going to see many, many different models of the Bronco, like this, which will water down the vehicle (unfortunately).

Hopefully I’m wrong…
You could be right we’ll have to wait and see I guess

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great Vid.
Thank you for the positive feedback seems lots of less than happy people this time 😏 it’s a cool truck while not for everyone some out there would be thrilled with this exact offering

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you aware your sunglasses look suspiciously like dive goggles? What are those things?
Thanks I guess maybe 🤷‍♂️ There big obnoxious oakleys 😏

Broncsquatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why absolutely no love for the Everglades?(Overlanding Rig) I like it and put an order in! We're loving our new Bronco and now an opportunity for options I'd put on my Base Sasquatch is availble as a package. Hard top, roof rack, Warn winch (factory installed and crash tested), snorkel, mid package with larger screen, MGV, etc. Only thing missing is the 2.7 and 360 camera😖
The wanted options add up (retail of course) but factory installed and warranties...
I can't imagine my Base without the Sasquatch package or having to wait while I wait for the "out of stock" aftermarket accessories to piece it together.
I've got my flame retardent chonies for the haters, so no sweat off my nuts while they build my "Special Edition" Desert Tan Bronco Everglades (Graphics removed immediately).😁

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want video of it submerged up to the snorkel. :LOL:
Shit me too! Lol unfortunately the wouldn’t let me do very much beside what I showed

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why absolutely no love for the Everglades?(Overlanding Rig) I like it and put an order in! We're loving our new Bronco and now an opportunity for options I'd put on my Base Sasquatch is availble as a package. Hard top, roof rack, Warn winch (factory installed and crash tested), snorkel, mid package with larger screen, MGV, etc. Only thing missing is the 2.7 and 360 camera😖
The wanted options add up (retail of course) but factory installed and warranties...
I can't imagine my Base without the Sasquatch package or having to wait while I wait for the "out of stock" aftermarket accessories to piece it together.
I've got my flame retardent chonies for the haters, so no sweat off my nuts while they build my "Special Edition" Desert Tan Bronco Everglades (Graphics removed immediately).😁
I think it’s rad man! It apparently not for everyone but you make extremely valuable points. It’s great having things already on and covered if broken!

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since the fording depth has been increased to 36 inches, it would be cool if someone would put masking tape on the pillar just to show what the "safe" Everglades fording depth really is. Then put a second piece of masking tape 3 inches lower for the rest of us Sasquatch guys.
That’s a great idea and then actually run through that deep 😂🤘🏻

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The graphic that everyone complains about is just that. There is a Sasquatch swimming and lines above and below that. One can gauge their fording depth by the graphic.
Cool I didn’t know that!
Sponsored