First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still waiting on a back ordered transfer case. Has anyone else had this issue and had it resolved by the dealer ? What was replaced ?
Hello. I have talked to another Bronco owner, he said it’s normal. I’ve been driving in 2H. Will bring the potential issue up to the attention of the service department when I have my vehicle in for an oil change
Sponsored

Federico

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello. I have talked to another Bronco owner, he said it’s normal. I’ve been driving in 2H. Will bring the potential issue up to the attention of the service department when I have my vehicle in for an oil change
What I am experiencing isnt normal by any means and regardless of other Bronco owners and all the internet AWD engineers saying that is the way its meant to behave; Ford found that it was defective.

John94

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Black Diamond Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What I am experiencing isnt normal by any means and regardless of other Bronco owners and all the internet AWD engineers saying that is the way its meant to behave; Ford found that it was defective.
Agreed.

What is absolutely hilarious is that all of my Bronco issues have really brought to my attention how many non-car people own these things.

Thinking vibration on the highway is normal... its not
thinking binding is normal... its not
thinking transmission clunking is normal... its not

I could go on for hours