First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol you mean to tell me a lifted Bronco on 37ā€™s is bigger than a stock sport gladiator with 32ā€™s??

1640673301880.gif
What size tires does the Rubicon 392 have stock? 33's? I don't understand the Jeep folk arguments here pitting these against each other. Also the same frame as the standard Jeep? Ok then. Stock vs. Stock if the 392 is the argument. Mind blown!

It's not lifted, it's a stock Braptor. Yes, I know this is an ugly Gladiator, it won't matter.

ABar

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ainā€™t gonna lie, I have a gladiator Mojave, which for those that donā€™t know, sits 1.5ā€ higher in the front than the rubicons, itā€™s on 33ā€™s as well from factory and when I passed a four door bronco with sas package, I felt like I was in a little truck, like a 80s Chevy S10 lol. Which the gladiator is a little truck, but the bronco just seemed like a f150 passing. Now that I have it lifted on 37s, it doesnā€™t feel like a small truck compared to other vehicles. The braptor is going to look huge next to a lot of things. More so if that has 37s on it.

Sponsored

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Raptor DWARFS Jeep Gladiator 0F27A0F7-26AE-4960-A644-63F94B1DC538

Still not a fair comparison, but this is my stock Jeep and the Bronco the dealership lent me for a few hours. I canā€™t wait until this is what my garage looks like every day.

Analog Kid

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How does it look next to one of these?
2005-International-Extreme-Pickup-International-002-768x510.jpg

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it Just me, or does anyone else (who received their bronco) smirk when next to a bronco sport?
Every time I drive my Bronco. I haven't seen a Sport yet. I drive my other vehicles, that puny thing is everywhere.

Sponsored

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What size tires does the Rubicon 392 have stock? 33's? I don't understand the Jeep folk arguments here pitting these against each other. Also the same frame as the standard Jeep? Ok then. Stock vs. Stock if the 392 is the argument. Mind blown!

It's not lifted, it's a stock Braptor. Yes, I know this is an ugly Gladiator, it won't matter.
If you didnā€™t know the Bronco Raptor was taller than a small truck with 32ā€ tires before this photo well I donā€™t know what to tell you.

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ainā€™t gonna lie, I have a gladiator Mojave, which for those that donā€™t know, sits 1.5ā€ higher in the front than the rubicons, itā€™s on 33ā€™s as well from factory and when I passed a four door bronco with sas package, I felt like I was in a little truck, like a 80s Chevy S10 lol. Which the gladiator is a little truck, but the bronco just seemed like a f150 passing. Now that I have it lifted on 37s, it doesnā€™t feel like a small truck compared to other vehicles. The braptor is going to look huge next to a lot of things. More so if that has 37s on it.
You put 37ā€™s on the Mojave? I thought about bigger tires but i donā€™t want to touch the suspension, itā€™s too good.

Last edited:

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it Just me, or does anyone else (who received their bronco) smirk when next to a bronco sport?
I don't. They're our brethren and must be defended at all costs. I get more "Bronco waves" from them than other big Bronco owners

ABar

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You put 37ā€™s on the Mojave? I thought about bigger tires but j donā€™t want to touch the suspension, itā€™s too good.
AEV 2" spacer lift and geo brackets. Retains all stock shocks/springs and rides excellent. I do need a front track bar as the axle is just a little out, but not enough to matter really. Don't plan on wheeling it very hard. Just simple forest roads and what not. Sold the JLUR to order the Bronco. That was the one that i had fun in.
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Raptor DWARFS Jeep Gladiator jeep2
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Raptor DWARFS Jeep Gladiator gladiator
Sponsored