Sponsored

Spotted: Cyber Orange Wildtrak Bronco 2-Door on Highway w/ Front License Bracket Mounted

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just thought it was funny that it said 2022

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My front license plate will stay in the glovebox ready to be installed at any give time.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that the same sensor for emergency braking that’s on all Broncos?

Regardless one of these is going on the front bumper ASAP.

A418A791-F6B3-4D22-97CC-B1B09467A7C0.png
ROLL TIDE!

Sponsored

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This actually works for me as I am getting the Mod bumper & I want to mount a light bar there, so the placement of the front license plate was a concern for me (Iowa front plates 🤮).

This placement helps with that goal!

lucky13v10

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford F350, 08 Rubicon 2 Dr, 14 Jeep SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So happy Ohio did away with the front plate!

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The color of the MIC, fender flares, and bumper all seemed to match perfectly in that video.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Different concepts of "roast" here😆. Without the intercooler receiving airflow and cooling the intake charge you could easily see inlet temps 300ish degrees. That's oven temp for roasting lol. Keep in mind that a lot of plastics start softening up at about that temp. Things like composite intake manifolds and inlet tubes. It'd absolutely cause the computer to pull timing to keep detonation at bay. You'd probably have enough airflow thru the radiator to keep coolants temps somewhat reasonable tho.
A license plate mounted to the bumper will block at most half the airflow. The gas turbo cars I’ve drive don’t get past 5 lbs of boost 99% of the time. Most driving is less than 3 lbs. For normal driving mounting a plate isn’t going do anything to heat up to 300F. . The hot side of the plastic pipe is going to be just as hot with or without the inter cooler getting airflow. If you want to run the BAJA 1000 don’t have a plate remounted in the gap, otherwise the engine will be fine.

BajaBob

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In all honesty going off of that video I think the popular option would be just to have it off-centered on the bumper. That'd be weird and quirky and mess with the aerodynamics, but at least it would not be ugly. Alternatively anyone need a good excuse to sell their wife on why they need a $$$$ aftermarket bumper? "Honey think of how much better the liscence plate placement would be"
1617383238614.png
Do people think these are white LED signature lights that appear yellow due to the camera or possibly a variant color of the signature lights? Sure look yellow to me.

Sponsored

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Unfortunately my bronco going to arrive at the dealer with the damn thing already installed I have a feeling unless it don’t get put on until it arrives
I don’t recall any of the new cars I’ve bought over the last few years having it installed from the factory. It’s usually floating around in the trunk with the floor mats. There are plenty of options for additional placement, if you have the modular bumper you can fab up something to attach to just about any of the “Bronco Bolts”.

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It looks to me like they've changed the front license mount a little from previous pics.

This Q may have been answered already so my apologies, but does anyone know if they’re automatically installing these? I saw the front license plate and bracket on my sheet as included, hoping they don’t try to put it on there it looks terrible I’ll never use it and don’t need a front license plate in GA..Thanks

ScrunchFace

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I live in a front plate required state, so I just ran out to the garage and snapped a picture of the best looking front plate placement I've come up with so far. Maybe it'll help some of you guys out.

20210402_114711.jpg
This.

I'll pay the damn ticket if that day ever comes

...Btw I've never run a front plate and have never gotten a ticket

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This Q may have been answered already so my apologies, but does anyone know if they’re automatically installing these? I saw the front license plate and bracket on my sheet as included, hoping they don’t try to put it on there it looks terrible I’ll never use it and don’t need a front license plate in GA..Thanks
If the dealer is located in a state requiring front plates the holder is included in the vehicle to be installed by the dealer.

Last edited:

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If the dealer u it s located in a state requiring front plates the holder is included in the vehicle to be installed by the dealer.
Thanks !
Sponsored