First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have been reading a lot of your posts about the squeaky top but have not found a solution. It started after I owned the truck for about 6 weeks and started putting the top down. Has anyone figured out a solution to the rattling and squeaking?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have been reading a lot of your posts about the squeaky top but have not found a solution. It started after I owned the truck for about 6 weeks and started putting the top down. Has anyone figured out a solution to the rattling and squeaking?
Hi Al. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This doesn’t answer your specific question but I’ll still suggest it.

The most liberating day of my Bronco ownership is when I stopped nitpicking every sound I heard. I’d just make myself angry by listening for sounds that ultimately I just have deemed to be sounds of the vehicle.

When you stop actively listening for it you’d be amazed and what you don’t hear anymore. Just like I’m used to the wind noise from the soft top.

I’m by no means saying ignore all noises you hear but many of the noises that come along with a vehicle with a removable top can be ignored.

John94

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Black Diamond Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine squeaked as well - I lubed up contact points. Especially the front latches, both male and female. Seems to have helped.
Sponsored