JFinn514

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you ever figure out this squeak mine is exactly the same and I can’t figure it out to save my life
It has been to the dealer 3 times with no change. Ford Motor Company reached out and I thought they were going to be of some assistance, but they have left it up to the dealer to try and figure it out. It drives me crazy every time I hit a bump. If you figure it out please let me know!
Sponsored

dahandel

Badlands
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has been to the dealer 3 times with no change. Ford Motor Company reached out and I thought they were going to be of some assistance, but they have left it up to the dealer to try and figure it out. It drives me crazy every time I hit a bump. If you figure it out please let me know!
Thanks! I only notice it in the cold. And it seems to get better when the vehicle warms up so it makes it hard to find after driving it :/

JFinn514

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here.. If the temperature is above 40 I done seem to have the problem, but as soon as we are in the 30’s, or lower it is obnoxious.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10,000 miles. Same noise. It started at about 7500 miles. Has been getting louder as more miles are put on. Sounds like it's coming from passenger side back seat location. Have had my daughter drive while I sat in back. Can't locate the source. Sounds like a bolt needs to be tightened. Yes, it's really annoying. And no, I'm not sending my vin and dealer info to a black hole

BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same issue. Isolated to seat belt and only happens when someone is back there. Plan on using some dry lubricant on the springs to see if it will stop.

Sponsored

EZE

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four door Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello,
I have the same creaking noise coming form rear passenger side. Has anyone found the fix for this?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello,
I have the same creaking noise coming form rear passenger side. Has anyone found the fix for this?
Hi Erik! I can look into your Bronco's noise concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?

EZE

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four door Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi Erik! I can look into your Bronco's noise concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?

Skwatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here.. If the temperature is above 40 I done seem to have the problem, but as soon as we are in the 30’s, or lower it is obnoxious.
I have that same sound coming from my 22 4 door Wildtrak, it just happens on bumps when it is cold out, I did not have the noise in the summer...just have not taken the time to find it. I just tell people I have a pet goose in the back a really annoying pet goose!

EZE

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four door Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We’re getting this too.. developed at around 3000 miles and is getting worse. Mostly when off-road or on a particularly rough paved road. With or without anybody in the back seat but definitely sounds like it’s coming from the back seat somewhere

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've had this for awhile now, driving me crazy. It happens with or without someone, my son says it is above his head. I took the tops off and checked the bolts for the rear cargo top even put a piece of tape in between. It stopped for a little while and then started again.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've had this for awhile now, driving me crazy. It happens with or without someone, my son says it is above his head. I took the tops off and checked the bolts for the rear cargo top even put a piece of tape in between. It stopped for a little while and then started again.
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

martinjv71

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My rear seat started to squeak after about 45 minutes of using it. ;):p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanna find mine so bad! But with it starting to warm up weather wise I don’t think I’ll find it until next winter
Sponsored