Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In Norwood, MA, there's a Dodge/Jeep dealership with subdivision inside their main showroom called "justforjeeps," with their own " website. So if you're buying the Jeep line, there's a specialty outfitter to...sell you more stuff!
Seriously it's small in floor space but packed with all sorts of nifty stuff to spruce up your mall crawler. For those who want to do some serious upgrades, they have the staff with knowledge for that.
https://www.justforjeeps.com/info.html
Which brings to my mind something an installer told me at TruckGuys* in Weymouth, MA, when I was having my first mods done (FabFour bumper, hidden Evo-9 winch, "4x4" lower trail lights): "I don't think 90% of what I install ever leaves pavement."

*I recommend these guys if you're in east/central New England and need modifications done.
Sponsored

wrangal

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Chief Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks cool and all but to be honest seems like a big waste of space & expense.
I could be wrong but I just don't see a flock of people coming to sit around & hang out there :unsure:

YMMV.
I believe the intention is for local Bronco owners to use it as a meeting place for planning runs or talking each other into customizarions that can be done through the stand alone store. Not the worst marketing device ever thought of, we'll see....

Bdlands

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I saw a post on a BN Facebook group of a Bronco in front of a Bronco store. I had read some articles a year or so back about the concept Ford was rolling out to approximately 100 dealerships but couldn't find much info. After searching I found the dealer from the post. I think it would be cool if you have one in your area (or have seen one through your travels) to post it so others can visit them say on vacation or their travels around the country. Below is the one I found.

Kendall Bronco Club
That's where I bought my bronco and I didn't even get an invite. I didn't know it was complete.
Sponsored