Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just opened a week or two back. It's separate from the dealer building, but close to where they park all of their used cars. I noticed that you have to drive over a curb and some lawn to get to any of outside display areas. Surprised they didn't put a few boulders in there to climb over. :sneaky:

There are currently only two actual Broncos there, and one is obviously a dealer promotion vehicle with a bunch of modificatioinos. There were six or eight "Sport" versions, all with sticker prices higher than I paid for my real Bronco.

I'm assuming that someday they will have a bunch of real Broncos for sale there, but currently they all sell as fast as they can unload them from the transport trucks.
8zczJCt.jpg
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't doubt that is part of the appeal, but heard it also helps the CAFE standards to have more fuel efficient versions of the Bronco (Bronco Sport) in the same way the Mustang Mach-E helps the overall Mustang model remain compliant.
CAFE applies to Ford as a whole, so it doesn't really matter which models have fuel-efficient variations other than Ford would want them on vehicles that would actually sell. The Bronco as a hybrid or even an EV would be appealing to many due to the ICE model's poor gas mileage. Sometimes just giving a vehicle the right name helps with sales. šŸ˜‰

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spend millions building or converting a building into a Bronco store. Sit there with an empty lot with maybe a couple of Big Bend soft tops. Seems like a great ROIā€¦
I'm sure when they started the process years ago, they didn't imagine supply would be constrained in June, 2023.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where in Springs and what dealer is it with? Colorado Bronco Owners info please? Thanks
Phil Long Ford at Chapel Hills was selected. You can find CBO on Facebook and join the group.

Fred

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We have a ā€œBronco Barnā€ here in Vegas, itā€™s out on Rancho. According to the general contractor, it has been done for months and just sits empty. I took this photo back in January after I got my Wildtrak. The nearest Ford dealership is a few miles away.

IMG_0147.jpeg

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a ā€œBronco Barnā€ here in Vegas, itā€™s out on Rancho. According to the general contractor, it has been done for months and just sits empty. I took this photo back in January after I got my Wildtrak. The nearest Ford dealership is a few miles away.

Ford Bronco Stand Alone Bronco Stores IMG_0147
Hard to fill up a showroom when they having trouble filling existing orders :unsure:

Blue Oval

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yah, and if you look at Kendall's prices, they are still charging a $10k ADM. I guess that helped them to build the Bronco addition. lol
I bought my 23 Badlands at Kendall Ford in Meridian, ID. No ADM.

wrangal

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Chief Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just opened a week or two back. It's separate from the dealer building, but close to where they park all of their used cars. I noticed that you have to drive over a curb and some lawn to get to any of outside display areas. Surprised they didn't put a few boulders in there to climb over. :sneaky:

There are currently only two actual Broncos there, and one is obviously a dealer promotion vehicle with a bunch of modificatioinos. There were six or eight "Sport" versions, all with sticker prices higher than I paid for my real Bronco.

I'm assuming that someday they will have a bunch of real Broncos for sale there, but currently they all sell as fast as they can unload them from the transport trucks.
Ford Bronco Stand Alone Bronco Stores IMG_0147
I live about two blocks from you and we bought a Badlands at this dealer yesterday. If you see it in our driveway stop and take a peek!

Sponsored

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I remember these. I think Ford was promising more allocations if a dealer built one.....
I remember reading about this when the announced these, i believe the cost was $120k to build at dealership cost. A lot off small dealerships werenā€™t happy. Couldnā€™t afford it. Large dealerships just keep getting bigger. I think 100-120 signed up the first month. They never did it for the Mustang or F150.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I live about two blocks from you and we bought a Badlands at this dealer yesterday. If you see it in our driveway stop and take a peek!
Are you the ones with the blue Jeep? I'll have to swing by...

Ah yes, those two make a great pair. I really like both of those colors.

AEqJVS3.jpg

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I remember reading about this when the announced these, i believe the cost was $120k to build at dealership cost. A lot off small dealerships werenā€™t happy. Couldnā€™t afford it. Large dealerships just keep getting bigger.
We have 8 or 10 Ford Dealerships in town (depending on how you define "in town").
Only one built out a Bronco showroom, and it was one of the medium size dealerships.

They repurposed/renovated their used vehicle building.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks cool and all but to be honest seems like a big waste of space & expense.
I could be wrong but I just don't see a flock of people coming to sit around & hang out there :unsure:

YMMV.

Inside the Bronco Store at Kendall Ford of Meridian.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Then you could buy a:
Bronco 'Sport'
Bronco 'Escape'
Bronco 'Expedition'
Bronco 'Explorer'
Bronco 'Fusion'
Bronco 'Focus'

They will put 'BRONCO' letters on any number of items to attract buyers. Case in point:
Ford Bronco Stand Alone Bronco Stores AEqJVS3

(not a 'Bronco')
(lol)
Correct. No drum brakes. No vacuum wipers. No three-on-the tree. No floor mounted high beam switch. No rust.
Sponsored