Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did the news on the MIC today put an end to scheduling for 8/30? I saw earlier this week that scheduling resumed today.
Sponsored

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think if you get scheduled today that a production date of 2 weeks later isn't doable. I think that anyone getting the email today will be a late September build. I don't know that, but from what we have seen on here, you production email shows up 4+ weeks before your build date...

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At around 5pm yesterday, they said they’d be scheduling a small number of soft tops today. It wouldn’t surprise me to see a 4th push for soft tops and a bunch of scheduling in September and October for those customers units.

OP
OP

Coach.major

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm thinking almost all soft top orders will be getting moved up considerably. What are they going to build the next 3 weeks. I'll bet several people that don't even have Vins yet get built in the next 3 weeks

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm thinking almost all soft top orders will be getting moved up considerably. What are they going to build the next 3 weeks. I'll bet several people that don't even have Vins yet get built in the next 3 weeks
September starts the kit installation, so hopefully they don't move up too much.
Sponsored