Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys, I’ve been debating on keeping the stock shift or installing the b&m. Not sure if I want to endure the headache of installing the b&m. Does anyone know of a shifter extender that will fit on the stock bronco shifter. I like the stock knob and am not a huge fan of the twisted shifters adapter and aftermarket knobs. Any help would be appreciated. Looking to get the shifter a little taller to make it more comfortable with the arm rest.
Sponsored

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How would that work if the factory knob isn’t threaded?
Aw man.. Ford still does that? Why am I surprised 🙄

I'll be of no further assistance lol. I didn't like the look of any of the adapter options for my '96 ranger.. but ended up caving and buying one since it was a far simpler option than trying to do anything DIY.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys, I’ve been debating on keeping the stock shift or installing the b&m. Not sure if I want to endure the headache of installing the b&m. Does anyone know of a shifter extender that will fit on the stock bronco shifter. I like the stock knob and am not a huge fan of the twisted shifters adapter and aftermarket knobs. Any help would be appreciated. Looking to get the shifter a little taller to make it more comfortable with the arm rest.
Not many extension options out there that I'm aware of. I went the Twisted Shifterz route...FWIW, the height in relation to the arm rest is just about perfect for me.
Sponsored