Sponsored

Storage height with Hardtop on Toplift ??

Moxie

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Vw Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone that owns a TOPLIFT pro store their Hardtop on the unit itself ? If so, what is the height of it with the actual hardtop on it ? I'm thinking about buy a resin storage shed just to store the TOPlift and my hardtop in it. I'd like to get the specs before i purchase either. Thanks in advance for your help.
Sponsored

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have one for my Jeep. My garage in MD has an 8' ceiling. In the picture it's not up all the way. The Jeep has a 3" lift. When I am in MD. I can measure. I plan to purchase the parts to use it on the Bronco. The Jeep was my trade in. I use their door cart for the bronco doors.

IMG_8242.jpeg

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I forgot that I took a picture of the Bronco parked under the Toplift. The hardtop is not on the platform though.

IMG_1735.jpeg

gtabert

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 gt350r / '65 f100 / '99 Silverado / '15 VW TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a two door. Safely figure when you lift the top off as you raise the lift the to clear the body you raise it at least 4" higher as the top has to clear the guide pins. Then just roll it back. I leave the top on the lift, I have never lowered it once off, I suppose it could be, as the notched cam will allow that. The top is not heavy, maybe 80 pounds, it's bulky but can easily handled by two people if you wanted to remove it from the lift.
Sponsored