Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 6' 3 dude from Town and Country ford is picking up on this type of giveaway as well. Seems to be a pretty profitable thing to do on YouTube nowadays. The goal is to announce a giveaway to your following - have them buy merch for a chance to win. Wait until you double or triple your investment then give away the vehicle and move onto the next one.

Oh, and the merch you buy and presumably wear will be free advertising for his next giveaway.
Yup, my idiot brother bought $2000 worth of shit from eighty80 trying to win a McLaren. He did not win...but I got 2 free tshirts from him.
Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Haven't watched the video, but their complaining about a first year vehicle having some programing issues? Jeep has had an 80 year head start and still can't get it right.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I tried to attend bantam here over on the west coast with my bronco... Nope jeep only... They have two events which both cost 150$ minimum. Ones jeep heritage fest (June) and the other is trailfest in October. I get heritagefest being jeep only but the other. Come on. Tbh they're kinda toxic.. I asked and obviously the rival thing and judgments not to mention rude comments followed suit.
Not surprising that long stablished jeep events won’t change the rules for you. Then you generalize and call them toxic. I’m just guessing here, but maybe you got rude comments because you start complaining you couldn’t bring your bronco to a jeep event?

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not surprising that long stablished jeep events won’t change the rules for you. Then you generalize and call them toxic. I’m just guessing here, but maybe you got rude comments because you start complaining you couldn’t bring your bronco to a jeep event?
None of the above. I asked and then the peanut gallery chimed in.

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Legitimately bums me out that he's a Bronco owner. Anyone familiar with him knows that Urban Dictionary should just redirect to his channel for the definition of 'douchebag'. My opinion didn't change after I saw him rolling coal while leaving a toll booth last year.
Sponsored